146

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 146

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13 Reading in 146

Volumes In 146

years, there was an innocent child standing in front of him, who was seven points similar to him when he was a child, and a beautiful woman sat on the side with a cute girl with pigtails in her arms, smiling at her husband and pointing out her young son.

Mo Xingheng didn't have any weapons in his hand, and he pointed out a finger plainly, and He Chengshuang only felt that the strong strength was dense and dense like a tide, although it was not sharp, it was everywhere, making people feel that there was nowhere to hide and no trace to be found.

Three blue thunder dragons gushed out from He Chengshuang's body, surrounded the purple dragon, spit out thunder balls, and formed a fine thunder net in front of the young dragon. The energy continued to rush in, full of stamina, but never able to cross the thunder pool half a step, everyone waited for half an hour, only to see the thunder curtain gradually dim and disperse.

This game of confrontation is slow and there is no earth-shattering move, everyone does not know the depth, only to deal with it very well, and is blinded by the happy scene of the family, but the scene of the painting takes a sharp turn, Mo Xingheng's hair is scattered, his face is full of blood, and his torn clothes are rolled in the hunting wind, he is still holding the seven-star sword that was alone in the battle of the beasts, but at this moment the blood flows along his wrist through the sword body, and is cut into a little blood bead at the tip of the sword, dripping down, Converge into a small puddle of blood!

Mo Xingheng's expression was not too flustered, but his eyes could not hide the solemn color, there was a black-robed man facing the crowd with his back to the painting, everyone had no chance to see his face, but there was a Ling Xiao momentum to extinguish, it had the effect of making people feel like a chilling cicada, and they just wanted to escape from this place of right and wrong!

Mo Xingheng held the sword in front of his chest, put the two fingers of his left hand together, and slowly slashed across the sword body, the silver brilliance on the sword body became brighter and brighter, and in the end, it almost blinded people's eyes, and many people present who could not bear it had closed their eyes and dared not and could not look at it anymore.

He Chengshuang faced the supreme killing intent brought about by Mo Xingheng's angry blow for more than 40 years, and did not dare to slack off in the slightest, I am afraid that this stop is also a life and death situation for Mo Xingheng.

Under the command of He Chengshuang, the little young dragon swelled up in an instant, and finally turned into a three-meter-long hideous beast, turning around He Chengshuang, the dragon head was aimed at the painting and opened, and there was a fist-sized thunder mass tumbling inside, rolling bigger and bigger like a snowball, growing to the size of a head, and countless purple red lightning thunderbolts rumbled around the thunder group.

At this moment, all the brilliance of the Seven Star Sword and the top, an extremely bright silver lightning pierced the void, and the thunder group jumped out not to be outdone, and the light and loud noise emitted by the collision of the two made everyone in the field cover their ears and eyes, and the spiritual power surged spontaneously to protect the vital points around them, even so, they still felt that their faces and arms were spicy, as if there were thousands of knives cutting their flesh and skin!