54

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 54

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine 13-

part Volume Reading 54

Its so cold that even my bones ache from the cold, I really cant bear it. "

Ye Qingrang shook his head for the third time and said: "You don't know something about this. Do you think the only treasure here is ice lotus? Hua

Hanzhang was startled when he heard this, looked up and looked around, and asked: "You mean... these pink crystals?" Or is there something good that I don't know about? "

Ye Qingrang nodded: "It is true that these crystals are right, but it is a pity that you know it and don't know why. Do you know why I said these crystals are treasures? "

Hua Hanzhang said with a smile: "If you ask me like this, then the benefits of this crystal must not be measured from a secular perspective. If it is only calculated in terms of money, although they can be called chic, they are not worthy of you. Give it a compliment!

Ye Qingrang continued to ask: "Have you ever thought about Hanzhang? " How can we improve ourselves through cultivation? It relies on the spiritual energy between heaven and earth. However, the spiritual energy between heaven and earth is weak. If things continue like this, when will the great road be completed? "

Hua Hanzhang is originally exquisite and clear. At this moment, it is clear at the moment. His eyes are full of excitement. He looks at the crystals in the room and doubts: "You mean, the crystals contain richer spiritual energy that we can absorb and practice? "

"Not only these crystals, but also all kinds of jade, and there are even many natural and earthly treasures, which may not be unable to be used by us! "

Chapter 41 Yuxu Shenjian Hua

Hanzhang was standing next to a crystal stone pillar. After hearing this, he stretched out his hand to press on it. His mind was flowing. Sure enough, he felt that the active spiritual energy in the crystal, which was far richer than that in heaven and earth, flowed along his right hand. The palm of the hand is absorbed by it, and the soreness of the right arm that was forced to use heavy arrows half a day ago is relieved a lot. It flows into the body along the tendons. At this speed, the spiritual power can be circulated for a whole week, which is better than meditating with empty hands. He knew it would be several times faster.

Hua Hanzhang took back his hand with a complicated expression, and finally sighed: "I owe Qing Rang another debt of gratitude. "

Ye Qingrang said: "It's really too cold here, and since you learned how to practice, you haven't had the opportunity to touch jade. Even the only jade plaque on your body is in Lao Jiang's hand. Otherwise, with your keenness, I could have discovered the secret a long time ago, and I have no intention of hiding it. "

Hua Hanzhang saw that Ye Qingrang wanted to do it, and he appreciated it, but he thought of another question: "I wonder if other awakened people have also discovered this way? Money is almost a piece of waste paper now. If it were, jade and jewelry would probably have a solid position in the future. If I had known earlier, I would have found a reason to ask my family to collect more. I'm afraid it will be difficult now. "

Ye Qingrang thought to himself: "It just so happens that Chengshuang is doing this business. The jade in Small Universe's memory will be enough in three to five years, but should I reveal it? He