180

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 180

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 180

, but it is enough to beat the Red Chain Corpse to pieces. Unfortunately, the Red Chain Corpse, who has become a zombie and has been refined into a monster, will not have any idea of ​​retreating. Inserted under the dragon scales.

Yaizhen was in pain, and his anger was unbearable. He aimed at the head of the red-chained corpse and spit out mysterious thunder. After seven or eight times, he finally blew up the corpse monster's head. He loosened the restraints and let it fall. Suddenly, he felt his back again. The next time, the corpse monster that had been thrown away just now came back, taking advantage of He Chengshuang's unpreparedness and jumping up!

The red-chained corpse without its head fell back to the ground, but it was not completely dead. It staggered and was about to get up. An eighth-level zombie monster that was eating zombies not far away stuffed a few crystal cores into its mouth and threw them away. Dropping the residue in their hands, a few slithered onto it, cut open the flesh and chewed it, and the other zombies followed and swarmed up. In the blink of an eye, an eighth-level red-chained corpse was devoured completely.

After eating the same kind of food, the Red Chain Corpse did not let go of the zombies who came to share the soup. They collected them all in their bags and put crystal cores into their belly one by one, and their momentum continued to rise.

The other three red-chained corpses on the ground also felt its movements. The four monsters turned their heads at the same time and assumed an attack stance to confront each other.

"Oops, we are already tired of dealing with the eighth level. If they are promoted successfully..." Hua Hanzhang was worried, but the person next to him suddenly staggered, took a step back and vomited a large mouthful of blood.

"Qingrang!"

Ye Qingrang stabilized his figure with Jiang Ruoyu's help, his face covered with cold sweat, and he waved his hands slightly.

Hua Hanzhang glanced at the Tongtianmu filled with zombies, and frowned: "It's too forced..."

Wiping the blood stains at the corner of his mouth, Ye Qingrang looked at the two people who were also constantly consuming spiritual power, and sighed: "Everyone is Same."

"Continuing like this is not an option. I have to go down and kill a few more red chain corpses, bring back the crystal cores, and let them eat each other before they come back to deal with us. Then there is really no retreat."

Jiang Ruoyu said anxiously. : "I'll go with you."

"You're not fast enough. It's useless to go there. Just hold on to this place and don't let the zombies climb up and disturb Qing Rang." After saying this, Hua Hanzhang no longer hesitated and put the He stuck the last few talismans to his body, gritted his teeth and jumped into the insect tide, tapping his toes, approaching Chi Lian's corpse in a few breaths.

The chaotic scene really allowed him to succeed. Unfortunately, it was no longer possible to kill with one strike like before. The red-chained corpse twisted his shoulders, and the light-splitting sword that was originally aimed at his heart missed its target. Fortunately, the sword was sharp and not jammed. , Hua Hanzhang drew his sword and drew back, but was slapped hard by the red chain corpse who turned around.