28

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 28

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 28

The same violence, the same confidence, and fearlessness!

Although He Chengshuang didn't understand why he couldn't control his emotions, Ye Qingrang not only didn't feel uncomfortable at all, but a strange light flashed in his eyes. He felt relieved, and Ye Qingrang was indeed the best.

Ye Qingrang smiled in his eyes and comforted the frightened gangsters: "Okay, young people, don't be so angry. I see that the barrel of oil is almost full, so I'll take it away first. We are really in a hurry." , I wont disturb you too much. After saying this, he called Lao Jiang, who was waiting in the distance, to come down and move the oil.

The gangsters couldn't be arrogant towards He Chengshuang no matter how stupid they were, and they didn't dare to refute Ye Qingrang's words. They watched a taller and fierce man walk over and took away the oil drum by themselves without daring to breathe.

A few of the onlookers rolled their eyes. A man in his early thirties with a mustache approached Ye Qingrang with a shy face and said with a smile: "Little brother, where are you going?"

Ye Qingyi said. He replied angrily: "Let's take a look at Sichuan first."

"I'm just on my way! Do you guys mind taking a companion with you?"

Ye Qingrang knew that these people were following behind to seek shelter, "Of course I don't I mind, but you can see that my eldest brother has a bad temper. You can follow him from a distance. If you have any thoughts that you shouldn't have, my eldest brother won't mind relaxing his muscles." The

visitor's face darkened, and he said with a smile: "Look As you said, we are following behind, but we just saw a few people to gain some momentum for themselves." After saying that, he quickly went back and got into the car to follow.

Until the sunset, the group did not leave the border of Yunnan. During this period, they encountered two relatively large waves of zombies. He Chengshuang and others were responsible for the bulk. The people following behind were also very sensible. Although they felt disgusting and scared, they They still came down to join the fight. Several women were spattered with blood and rotten flesh. They vomited on the spot, but they still endured it. Only a little girl of about five or six years old was left in the car.

This made Ye Qingrang feel a little surprised. Not long after the apocalypse happened, many people had not yet fully awakened. They were afraid of being hurt by zombies and did not dare to face it. They even thought that letting the strong protect or bully the weak was a normal way of survival. . But they dont know that the strong are not eternal. Only those who dare to face the bleak life will gradually grow stronger physically and mentally. Soon, superpowers will slowly appear. Between the strong and the weak, there will soon be a gap. Its upside down, but only the mentally weak are the eternal weak! Even if you have superpowers, you can't change your destiny!

The group of people drove to the suburbs and found a self-built house with no one on it. It had two floors and a yard. It was clean and tidy. The door was locked. I am afraid that the owner still hoped to return here one day. Lao Jiang quickly pried it open. Open, the black panther jumped in. It was very sensitive to the smell and had long since smelled that it was lifeless inside.