159

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 159

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

volumes and 159

rereads.

"The Hongmeng Lingyuan Gate of Huashan Grottoes is probably open."

"What happened?" He Chengshuang was surprised and asked, "How do you know?"

Ye Qingrang hesitated for a moment and told the truth: "That gate was occupied by a madman back then. Sacrificing human blood can emit rich spiritual power, do you remember this?"

"Of course."

"The Huashan Lingyuan Gate may have been triggered by some combination of circumstances at that time. When I left, I felt a plant in the Small Universe. The mother-child spirit tree vibrated, leaving behind a spiritual seed to purify the evil spirit of the blood. The movement just now was the sign that the mother-tree sensed the maturity of the Huashan child tree." "The spiritual seed

in the small universe is only half a year old. It grows up. It seems that the spiritual energy there..."

"If it hadn't been for this unintentional move, the gate in Huashan might have been opened at the same time as the Kongque River. Once Lishan Mountain changed, it would cause the monsters to move. I don't know what Huangshan will do. What kind of situation will it turn into?"

He Chengshuang smoothed Ye Qing's eyebrows and analyzed: "There is no need to think too badly about the situation. Opening the Lishan Gate cost us a lot of effort, and even Chen Ying's Xuanyuan Sword was also destroyed. Forced to survive, it can be seen that this place is very important, even the Yuxu Star Picking Platform must stand back." "

Yes, as long as we block the monsters for a while, when the spiritual energy of Lishan and Huashan spreads, they will naturally They will recede."

"It's a pity that these monsters are not kind. If we want them to die out completely, we still have to fight to the death!" After saying this, He Cheng's eyes flashed with lightning, and it disappeared in an instant, leaving only the monsters to kill. With the demon's determination and coldness, Ye Qingrang was so close to him, but he was also aroused by this substantial murderous intention, and secretly clenched his fists.

Chapter 118 The Last Stand:

"Make way, make way, there are too many people, please get out!" Pushing aside the crowd, a man who looked so dirty that he couldn't see his original appearance separated a path. Judging from his clothes, he was from the Awakened Team. people.

He Chengshuang fell behind him. After the man's efforts, he finally saw the figure lying on the bed. Looking at Ye Qing's skinny cheeks with no blood and the blood stains running from top to bottom on his back, his eyes were completely turned into darkness.

The commander saw He Chengshuang's face clearly, and his head suddenly felt as big as a fight. He also knew that the two of them had always been inseparable, and it was the first time they were assigned to act separately. Something like this happened to Ye Qingrang, and he was afraid that He Chengshuang, the god of death, would lose his reason.

Fortunately, He Chengshuang's expression became frightening and he was relatively calm. He said to the doctor who was changing Ye Qingrang's medicine: "How is the situation?" The doctor