131

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 131

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13-

part volume reading 131

It was not long after the two of them understood the taste of love that they started to burn it with firewood.

Afterwards, Hua Hanzhang felt happy and regretful. He bit Jiang Ruoyu's hard neck and said angrily: "I've been rubbing myself for more than two hours. They can think of what we did with their toes. What else do I have?" Go back!"

"Other people don't think about everything in this way. We just talk about stabilizing the realm."

After the two went back, He Chengshuang glanced at Jiang Ruoyu and asked, "What's wrong with the neck?"

Hua Hanzhang's expression changed. He Chengshuang was afraid that Jiang Ruo would be stupid and spill the beans, so he said loudly: "Maybe he was bitten by an insect. The worst

thing in the forest is that there are people who don't pay attention for a while." He Chengshuang smiled inexplicably: "It's really scary. , this insect actually has two rows of teeth like a human, who knows if it is poisonous? Qingrang, you should quickly check it with Lao Jiang."

Ye Qingrang didn't understand, and of course he would not really go to check Jiang Ruoyu. But he smiled without saying a word, and many thoughts in his mind were running wild like wild horses, running wildly: "Hanzhang and Lao Jiang are also... After all, they are in the wild, and they can't bear it for a moment. What if they are bumped into? Hanzhang also How brave. I would never instigate a pair to make nonsense... But he always seemed to have this intention before. Could it be that there is really something interesting outside? Then if he signals to me again in the future, I, I..." Thinking of this, his eyes ignored the obstruction of reason and looked towards He Chengshuang.

He Chengshuang was suddenly glanced at by Ye Qingrang's shy and annoyed eyes, and his body suddenly felt hot. He narrowed his eyes slightly and licked his dry lower lip with the tip of his tongue. Ye Qingrang understood the hot hint and quickly turned away. , breathing sped up slightly by three points.

Ju Yun was no longer a person who didn't understand anything. He blushed and glanced at the satisfied Jiang Ruoyu and Hua Hanzhang, who was still in a mood. He felt disappointed and said, "Even Brother Jiang can't resist the burning affection of his lover. No wonder my mother They always advise me to be too reserved, which may not be a good thing."

Hua Hanzhang wanted to bite these people to death. It was clearly Jiang Ruoyu who wanted to do good things to him, but he was only half-hearted. Why now everyone thinks that he led Jiang Ruoyu to deviate from the orthodoxy! Hua Hanzhang had forgotten that his bad habits of bullying stupid big guys were deeply rooted in people's hearts, and his natural appearance with peach blossom eyes and smiling lips was extremely attractive, so being misunderstood was not too unfair.

The most important purpose of this trip has been achieved. Ye Qingrang removed the blinding formation he had previously set up in this area to make it easier for later people to discover. The five people returned to the area and went directly to the new residence that Ye Qing asked them to buy. Shen Mei's physical condition has stabilized in recent days. I don't know if it is due to the increased awareness of survival or the relief of her heart. She drinks Ye Qing every day. It's still okay to let the configured medicine last for another three to five years.