76

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 76 in separate volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading 76

Don't look at her highly!

Chapter 57 Beauty Saves Heroes

He Chengshuang hit a thunderball with his backhand, which exploded above everyone's heads, and the shoulders of those who were confused by the sound wave were shocked, and they came back to their souls, and they couldn't hide their fear in their eyes.

The treacherous shrill laughter stopped, and a green lotus had floated in front of the black cloud, and it didn't enter it, Luo Ping shouted loudly when he saw this, and shouted: "Taste the power of my leopard grandfather!"

Ye Qingrang saw it clearly, He Rong's Qinglian speed did not decrease but increased at the last moment, and it was sucked in by Heiyun Shengsheng! Sure enough, the result that everyone expected did not happen, and Qinglian flashed in the black cloud for a few seconds, and then disappeared completely.

After a short pause in the black cloud, he suddenly disappeared in place, He Chengshuang's expression was solemn, and he threw out a thunder snake and flew in front of Jiang Ruoyu. Jiang Ruoyu held sticks in both hands, waiting for the battle, he could feel something approaching quickly, but he couldn't grasp its trajectory.

As soon as the thunder snake hit the air, the black cloud suddenly appeared on Jiang Ruoyu's right shoulder, and at the last moment, a smoky gray afterimage appeared instantly, Ju Yun's hands were crossed across his chest, his palms were opposite, and a misty light cyan air mass wrapped around her arms to protect the vital point, and with a muffled bang, the black cloud hit the air mass supported by Ju Yun, and Ju Yun's body flew out upside down and was thrown into the air.

What is amazing is that Ju Yun's body flutters lightly in the air, his posture is like catkins, transcendent outside the object, he changes his momentum halfway, his slender waist is slightly twisted, he flips gently, and when he lands, he stands on the edge of the central coffin!

Heiyun shot and failed, broke out with a sharp shout, gave up Jiang Ruoyu, and rushed towards Ju Yun, He Chengshuang's expression was cold, the palm of his left hand was facing upwards with two fingers and a hook, and five thunder snakes jumped up from the coffin under Ju Yun's body, and the black clouds couldn't retract in time, and hit the thunder curtain formed by the thunder snake, and was squeaked by the electricity, and retreated, intending to bypass the thunder curtain attack, the thunder snake bit it tightly, and wherever it went, the thunder snake followed, Ju Yun gently turned his body in the changing direction of the black cloud, always staring at it, and a light green mist floated on the surface of his body to protect his body.

I saw that He Chengshuang was looking at Ju Yun by mistake, and there was an extremely subtle thunder light floating between his eyes, knowing that he was concentrating his whole attention at this time, and he would not be able to catch the trace of the black cloud if he made a slight mistake!

The hot sweat behind Ju Yun flowed down her back, and she felt a trace of coldness, and the coercion of the fight between the thunder snake and the black cloud also brought her a layer of oppression, and she just broke out with all her strength to block a blow for Jiang Ruoyu, which seemed to be easy and casual, but in fact, it exhausted her ability by seven or eight points, and the huge impact force still caused inevitable damage to her, and her internal organs seemed to be displaced, and a trace of blood hung on the corner of her mouth unconsciously.