50

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 50

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine

Volume 13 Reading 50

Jiang Ruoyu retorted: "I think your idea is very one-sided. Boss He said that as long as you do this kind of thing with someone you like, it's okay. I The reason why this happens is because I like you, not because of any relationship between men and women."

When he said this, Hua Hanzhang couldn't find any words to argue for a while, and asked him without confidence: "You know me? How long? You just said you like it. Are you serious about this kind of relationship? You are clearly...clearly joking!"

Jiang Ruoyu was still puzzled: "I'm even more confused. Why can't I like you after we've known each other for so long? You're so good, Isn't it natural to like you?"

Hua Hanzhang's face heated up slightly after hearing this. He was used to hearing roundabout temptations, but rarely listened to such straightforward voices, but he was not going to get hot-headed just because of a word. He persisted. Wanting Jiang Ruoyu to "recognize the reality": "Then let me ask you, what is so good about me that makes you fall in love with me in just a few days?"

If Jiang Ruoyu said that his appearance is his family background, he deliberately showed it to " "Others" see the charm of his personality, so he must use his "high education" to satirize this love.

Chapter 38 The White Snake is frightened.

Jiang Ruoyu looked at Hua Hanzhang. His face was raised slightly in order to speak. His peach blossom eyes were filled with glimmers of light. The surprise at the first sight, the panic when he was in despair and asked for help, and the helpless but always maintained pride. , the emptiness and waiting behind the scenery all turned into the moment when he raised his head when he handed the jade medal to him that night. Jiang Ruoyu really loved Hua Hanzhang's appearance. There was always a strong determination and hope for the future in his eyes. Different from those who have fallen into decay, Hua Hanzhang is alive!

He clearly knows that Hua Hanzhang is very good. He has a "rich dad", impeccable appearance and temperament. These things are sought after by others. At the same time, he also has a lot of pretended strength and pride that must be maintained by gritting his teeth. , these are things that others dismiss.

Jiang Ruozhen kissed Hua Hanzhang's smooth forehead and his upturned nose and red lips, and told him: "I like everything about you."

Hua Hanzhang was upset by this series of things. Chaotic, his heart beat like a drum, and his breathing was heavy. He pushed Jiang Ruoyu away and turned his back. He didn't know whether he should continue to scold him or what to do. Hua Hanzhang just felt dizzy now and the situation didn't look good. Because he has always been very calm, whether it was the malicious teasing from his brothers and sisters when he was young, the pointing fingers from his aunts, or the frail mother's illness and the indifferent eyes of his father.

Yes, once people are in weak emotions such as anger and shame, people will become confused and do things that they regret. Hua Hanzhang has always warned himself to stay rational at all times, but now he But he violated his own principles, it was all him, damn Jiang Ruoyu! He didn't lower his profile to please himself, nor did he look down on others from a high position. He said he liked everything about himself!