178

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 178

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 178

Whoever comes out on top, I will obey! "

He Rong didn't care about all the twists and turns. He still remembered the sneak attack from behind. He had already memorized the smell of the monster, and his limbs jumped out like lightning. The red-chained corpse's wings quickly shook the net and flew away. He Rong was hit by He Rong. He grabbed the snake's tail and hooked the sharp claws into the flesh, tearing open the scars.

The red chain corpse could not carry He Rong's weight. As soon as it fell, He Rong opened his mouth to bite. Hua Hanzhang shouted: "Smelly Dahei, I No one can convince you! "

The tip of the sword turned and stabbed towards his own sword in the air. His body movements were like the wind and clouds, and he was still very graceful in the difficult situation. Jiang Ruoyu listened to him in everything, and when he saw a flower, he naturally followed him with powerful moves. Opening and closing, advancing and retreating in a measured manner, is quite the style of everyone.

Only Ye Qingrang can't fight head-on, and he won't use this method of giving up the near and taking the far, releasing the golden toad to help him.

Looking at the two people locked in the air, A monster, He Cheng's face was like bricks of ice, and the coldness was overwhelming: "How many more things like this are there? "

The weirdo's tone was gloomy, half happy and half angry: "It's enough to kill you!" "

He Chengshuang replied with a sneer. He turned his hands over with his palms facing up. He spat out thunderballs from his mouth and fired them like cannonballs towards the Red Chain Corpse. The Red Chain Corpse couldn't dodge it, but it was able to resist and was beaten. The injuries were not fatal, but the injuries were not fatal. It was particularly difficult to fight without knowing the pain or flinching. He took advantage of the gaps to fight back repeatedly, spraying out blood-colored water arrows. This thing just looked very evil, and he was determined not to be touched.

Fight again. At the number of fifteen or six, He Cheng's eyebrows moved, his eyes squinted backwards, his face became more solemn, and suddenly he swung the red-chained corpse away with seven degrees of luck, made a divine dragon transformation, and swung it in the direction where Ye Qingrang left. Tail flew away, but the weirdo couldn't stop him, so he wasn't in a hurry, he just said in surprise: "He can actually hear the two other red-chained corpse monsters approaching, this level of skill... is really jealous!" "

After saying that, his eyes flashed fiercely, and the whistle blew continuously. After the last two corpse monsters arrived, they followed the traces left by the red-chained corpses that chased He in pairs.

Hua Hanzhang held the sword in his left hand, and his right hand appeared. He was in a weird posture and was severely injured. He Rong's body was covered with whip marks from the snake's tail. The dark fur covered up the blood, but the ones dripping on the ground could not be hidden. The wings of the monster opposite it had been burned and scratches were all over his body. Banban, no one got any benefit from the other.

The three of them and the leopard were leaning together. Hua Hanzhang was breathing heavily, letting the blood slide down the sword. Jiang Ruoyu and Ye Qingrang were injured more seriously than him. In just a short time, Time has been wasted too much, and everyone's face has turned pale.