163

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 163

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 163

Then changes occurred. First, the eyes were filled with more and more lightning, and then suddenly they were radiant. The body was elongated, and the facial features on the face were distorted. They were shrouded by the thunder and calamity energy. A blurry dragon shadow floated up.

He Chengshuang was not the only one to undergo a sudden change. The white snake suddenly hissed in pain. Its huge body rolled on the ground. The snake's skin squirmed in a weird way. Its conical fangs were sharp and sharp. Its long and thick tail smashed the stone debris into pieces, leaving streaks everywhere. The body is gradually covered with scales, the snake's head turns into a long jaw, and blue coral horns grow on both sides.

Hua Hanzhang took a breath of air and suddenly looked at the people around him: "This white snake has signs of turning into a dragon!"

Ye Qingrang was still pouring wood spirit into the spirit stone in the tree. After hearing this, he closed his eyes and scolded lightly. : "Take care of things here first!"

The sword was like a rainbow and killed the newly attacking giant bee. Hua Hanzhang took a breath. He knew that Ye Qingrang was far more worried than others, and he was also responsible for fighting off tens of thousands of monsters. As for the important task, he would no longer disturb his mind with words.

The virtual dragon transformed by He Chengshuang did not directly meet Xuan Lei. Instead, it flew about ten meters and then turned around. The blurred dragon head was pointed at the dragon snake, and he actually uttered human words: "You also want to steal the awe-inspiring vitality of the thunder calamity? Bai Ni Loach, you only have such a good fortune on the day when you can turn into a baby. Originally, I had nothing to do with you. I didn't want you to come to my door by yourself!"

After saying that, he opened his mouth and sucked in, and saw the snake's body as thick as a century-old tree. The leaking bag collapsed instantly, the blue-white skin showed a grayish color, the ice-green pupils gradually dimmed, and the traces of milky-white spiritual power visible to the naked eye spread everywhere, like a rushing stream. The virtual dragon gathers away.

He Chengshuang took everything into the bag without hesitation, and the shadow slowly solidified, revealing a snake body, lizard legs, eagle claws and fish scales, whiskers at the corners of the mouth, beads under the forehead, and the hair on the back standing upright, soaring into the sky!

Just now he had made up his mind to keep silent. Seeing this scene, Hua Hanzhang couldn't help but exclaimed: "Qing Rang, look! It looks like a dragon but not a dragon...which one is this?" "He has a

strong personality, is murderous and aggressive, As the saying goes: A good meal will be repaid, and a grudge will be repaid. It is the incarnation of defeating all evil." Ye Qingrang said he didn't care, but in his eyes and heart, he was always thinking about He Chengshuang's movements.

"It turns out that he is one of the Nine Sons of the Dragon, which suits He Chengshuang's temperament quite well."

Yaizhen went up in the opposite direction, and Xuan Lei slashed down with the force, just like a divine sword exerting its power, it stunned the changes made by He Chengshuang. Yaizhen bathed and swam happily among the clouds and thunder, and the heaven and earth suddenly became silent. The originally restless minds of the thousands of people underground suddenly sank, and the surrounding time and space seemed to be still.