97

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 97 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

97

The car they were in when

they came hurriedly pulled He Chengshuang aside and whispered: "Lao Jiang and Hanzhang must have had an accident!" Otherwise, they wouldn't have waited for us.

He Cheng's face sank like water, and added: "It's still a very serious situation, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to wait for a few hours..."

After speaking, he asked the three people, "Which of you has the car keys on you?"

One of them hesitated and took out a handful from his pocket and handed it to He Chengshuang, He Chengshuang said: "We are in a hurry to return in advance, the three of you are waiting in place, and as soon as the appointed time comes, as many people will come out as many people as you want." The

three of them were unwilling, but they guessed that it was probably He Chengshuang's companions who drove away, plus Zhou Huai and the two exploration team members were also brought out by him, so they had to accept it silently.

It was close to noon when he returned to his residence, Ju Yun heard the movement and hurriedly greeted him, seeing the two of them showing a look of surprise, he couldn't help but look behind them, Ye Qingrang saw that her expression had sunk for three points, and he still asked, "Didn't Lao Jiang and Hanzhang come back?" Seeing Ju Yun shaking his head, He Chengshuang's face was not good, and he sat down on the chair, Ju Yun hurriedly asked, "Aren't you together?"

Ye Qingrang pinched his eyebrows and said, "When we came out and saw the car we were sitting in, our first reaction was that one of the two of them came back beforehand, and now that I think about it, maybe things are not so simple."

He Chengshuang said: "We are too confident, we didn't think about it before, whether they would still stay in the grotto, someone snatched the key from Lao Jiang and escaped."

Ye Qingrang shook his head: "The possibility is very small, first of all, with Lao Jiang and Hanzhang's ability, it is not easy to easily snatch the car key from them, if it is a teammate on a mission, there are very few reasons to grab the key and escape, if it is an outsider, it must have arrived before He Rong, and it is also very difficult to get to the parking point faster than He Rong Zongyu without knowing the situation."

Ju Yun also thought: "Yes, I don't really believe that someone can seriously injure Brother Jiang, if they just stole the key, then Brother Jiang and they would not have a big problem in the grotto, but if it was somewhere else they drove to by themselves... I don't know if it's Hua Hanzhang who happened... It's still Brother Jiang.

Ye Qingrang looked at Ju Yun with a bitter face, and sighed: "Lao Jiang is more stable when encountering trouble, and his ability in the grotto is more comfortable than Hanzhang, I think it is probably because Hanzhang is too impulsive to cause trouble."

He Chengshuang snorted coldly: "If Hua Hanzhang causes trouble, it would be strange if Lao Jiang didn't fight to help him fight it!"

As soon as he said this, Ju Yun's eyes turned red when

he said this, because she knew that He Chengshuang was telling the truth, and she thought so in her heart.

Ye Qing gave He Chengshuang a blank look and comforted Ju Yun: "Let's not guess and mess up with our own foolishness, as if they must have had an accident, maybe they are all fine, and it is not certain that something good has happened."