27

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 27

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume Reading 27

If she hurt Mr. Hou, he might also be infected with this incurable disease. Although Lao Jiang acted a little ill-advised, it was for Mr. Hou's sake and he was in a hurry. Thats all.

Mr. Hou swallowed his saliva and immediately expressed his position: "This is natural! " Thank you Mr. He. If there is anything else to do in the future, please leave it to me. "

Ye Qingrang nodded with satisfaction: "Mr. Hou, please leave someone to call the police. The police will not make it difficult for you given the current situation. It would be better for us to pick up the goods as soon as possible. You see, if something like this happens, you should be more careful. I can understand the value of this batch of goods. "

Mr. Hou was still frightened and felt that the trip he made this time was indeed worth it. Now these self-defense guys can still be bought with money. If the world becomes really chaotic in the future, I am afraid they will be priceless but not marketable!

It will be a few more days. In the past, frequent riots could no longer be contained. Schools were closed, and most companies and factories were closed. People went crazy to supermarkets and other places to make purchases, hoarding food and daily necessities as much as possible and staying at home, hoping that the disaster outside would pass as soon as possible.

Long-term vision People are looking for a way out in other provinces.

There are fewer and fewer information channels that can be received, and there are more and more zombies wandering on the road - this virus patient, who is uniformly called by everyone. At the beginning, there were even police forces. He stepped forward to maintain order, but now he is unable to do so. From time to time, there are gunshots and the sounds of armed fighting on the street, making people panic.

In contrast, life at He Chengshuang's family is the same as before. Ye Qingrang uses the delicious food in Xiao Qiankun. The delicious food was served to two big men and a black panther. Each of these three guys had a bigger appetite than the other. There were also a lot of supplies stored in the villa for decoration.

Uncle Li and several cadres have been here several times in the past few days. He Chengshuang has already told them all his thoughts. Uncle Li's family is here, so they are naturally willing to stay and help He Chengshuang manage the property. However, there are a few lonely young people who want to go out with He Chengshuang, but they are all rejected by He Chengshuang. Rejected.

Under Ye Qingrang's constant description, He Chengshuang realized that the future situation was far from being as simple as these men thought, and the secrets in Ye Qingrang were too terrifying. Except for Lao Jiang and Black Panther, he would not bring anyone with him. Anyone.

Finally, on the last day of November, Yunnan Province issued a comprehensive notice. Survivors at the municipal level gathered together with their identity certificates if they wished, and went to the safety zone established in Kunming three days later for resettlement.

On this day, a modified car The black off-road vehicle drove out of the backyard of the villa, three people and one leopard, and they were about to embark on a long journey.