86

The Little Fortune of the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 86

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 86

, Brother He

, how long do you plan to play in Hefei? Or is there something to do? If you need to, you can call me and my brother, although we are only second-order awakened people, we are locals after all, and maybe we can help a little.

"Revisiting the old place, looking back on the past, I also grew up here, but I left when I was a teenager."

Zheng Xue laughed again: "So that's the case, no wonder you like to eat Anhui food!" But he muttered in his heart: "Isn't he from Beijing?" He thought tentatively again: "I don't know what my uncle and aunt's name are?" In fact, this world is quite small, maybe we still know each other when we are young? If that's the case, it's not fate to meet thousands of miles away!

He Chengshuang laughed gloomily, and looked at Zheng Rong with a pair of sharp eyes: "That's really not certain, my dad is upside down, I am surnamed with my mother, my mother's name is

He Shuanghan, do you recognize it?"

Of course Zheng Xue didn't recognize it, but when Zheng's mother heard this name, her face changed greatly,

Zheng Rong's expression was shocked, and she looked up and down He Chengshuang with her mouth half-open, her chest rose and fell, and as soon as the chopsticks were loosened, the dishes she was holding fell into the bowl with a click, and the juice splashed to the edge.

Zheng Yang was startled when he saw his parents' expressions, and he was vaguely uneasy in his heart, and asked, "Dad, Mom, what's wrong?" Is it someone you know?

Zheng's mother's eyes flickered, she didn't dare to look at He Chengshuang, she couldn't say a complete word in her mouth, Zheng Rong's face was pale, she looked at He Chengshuang and said, "You... You are! He Chengshuang sneered and was silent.

Seeing the strange atmosphere, Zheng Xue was so frightened that she didn't dare to make a sound, her hands unconsciously twisted the tablecloth, and her eyes shuttled back and forth between the two.

Suddenly, a melodious ringtone came, Hua Hanzhang took out his mobile phone and looked at it, and whispered a few words to Ye Qingrang. Ye Qingrang stood up and smiled at everyone and smiled kindly: "I'm sorry, it's a bit urgent to deal with, I'm bothering you today, let's get together another day." He Chengshuang followed and stood up, without saying a word, turned around and walked out, Zheng Xue knew that things were not good, so she still reluctantly stood up, stumbled forward and opened the door for He Chengshuang.

After sending away He Chengshuang and the five people, Zheng Xue ran back to the living room, sat down, and said aggrievedly to Zheng's mother: "Mom! What the hell is going on?

Mother Zheng had already left the dining table, leaned on the sofa, stroked her forehead with one hand, and didn't say a word. Zheng Rong's face was gloomy, his expression was frightened, and he muttered, "It's him... He's back, he must have come to get revenge on me!

Zheng's mother suddenly grabbed the cushion and threw it out, smashed it on Zheng Rong, and cried screamingly: "It's all your sins!" Now what? He's here to force us to death!

Zheng Yang had a splitting headache, stopped

Zheng's mother and asked, "Don't you quarrel first?" Tell us what the hell is going on, okay?