133

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 133

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 133

, a man in white robes expression changed drastically, he stood up suddenly and pressed the alarm.

People outside the area who were innocently involved in the disaster had no other choice but to be angry and resist. They could only pray that this nightmare would end as soon as possible, but they could not help but feel a bit resentful towards the man who caused the trouble.

He Chengshuang raised his hand and made a move, and the three-headed dragon rolled back and flew into his body, leaving only the Qian Ji Stone spinning around in place, almost falling off the stone platform and walking away!

Ye Qingrang glanced at it, and saw dozens of people staggering around, shaking, and their minds were greatly shaken. The dozen or so people on the sentry side also looked bad, and sighed in his heart: "No matter what, you can't offend all these people." All over." Thinking of this, with one finger of his right hand, flowers bloomed everywhere wherever he went, and the wood spiritual power was mixed with the fragrance. The injured person was awakened by the endless broken flowers at his feet, and his body suddenly felt refreshed. After taking two more breaths, his worries disappeared.

Ye Qingrang changed his hands again, and several thick vines sprang out from the sides of the five people who had fallen on the ground. They raised their upper bodies, with a dark red pill wrapped around the top. He separated their mouths and stuffed them in. His posture was more flexible than the others. Hands are also convenient.

The five people used the medicine and woke up slowly. They looked up in confusion and saw the Thousand Machine Stone spinning faster and faster in mid-air. Suddenly, a thin crack opened and spread to the whole body in an instant. There was a crisp sound, and the boulder split into pieces. The largest piece fell into the stone platform, and some hit the edge, immediately smashing the corners of the stone platform into pieces.

More splashed out, causing everyone to retreat in shock, their faces full of fear. The tiny fragments of Thousand Machine Stones weigh so much that if they are hit by them, they will be three times more powerful than a bullet.

Hua Hanzhang raised his hand, and a giant wind shield suddenly took shape. The gravel was intercepted by the wind curtain, and the onlookers survived.

Seeing the miserable state of Qianji Stone, the head staff member tilted his neck and passed out again. If possible, he would rather not wake up.

The other four people were very upset, wishing they could be one step ahead of him so that they wouldn't have to face many things that would happen next.

The officers from the outer area of ​​the district had already heard the news and rushed over. The four of them felt a little more emboldened upon seeing this. One of them said to He Chengshuang: "The Thousand Machine Stone has been destroyed. As the principal culprit, you cannot escape responsibility. You will be punished by law. I advise you not to think about it." If you want to run away, there is no hiding place for you in the whole world!"

He Chengshuang seemed to have heard a big joke and asked: "Why should I run away?"

Ye Qingrang stood up and said in a cold tone: "I think the law must be treated first You are guilty of dereliction of duty. Let me ask you, since the Tianji Stone is so weak, why do you pretend to say that it is unbreakable and mislead everyone to go up for the test? Also, as a staff member, you neglect your duties. My friend is a high-level awakened person. , if you are injured because of this, who will bear the responsibility? Now you still want to spit on people, so many pairs of eyes have seen it, is this how the Forbidden Security Zone welcomes visitors from all directions? It will chill the hearts of talented people