124

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 124

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine 13

points Volume reading 124

Two snaps were heard into the flesh of Cang Shuangshuang and Cao Qiudong one after another. Cao Qiudong was hit in the arm, the gold and stone were like a soldering iron, hot and painful, and he groaned.

Cang Shuangshuang let out a cry of pain, tilted her shoulders, and a stream of blood flew up. The golden light continued unabated, and came straight to Chen Ying behind her. Chen Ying swung his heavy sword, and stopped him with a clang of the broad sword. The gold and stone suddenly became embedded in the stone wall.

Just this one move made Chen Yingzhen's arm numb. This shows how fast the metal and stone are. It is unimaginable that Cao Qiudong could react in time to build the earth wall. This kind of skill is really amazing! Chen Ying pulled Cang Shuangshuang back with one hand. She was strong-willed. Even though her eyes were filled with tears from the pain, she refused to say anything to convince her. Ye Qingrang threw out a jade bottle, and Chen Ying immediately opened it. Put the red powder on the wound with cork, the blood flow will stop, and the effect will be immediate.

Fortunately, the toad has no intention of actively attacking. As long as people don't come close, it will stand still, giving everyone a chance to breathe. Ye Qingrang dug out the gold stone from Cao Qiudong's arm and wrapped it with medicated gauze. Ding Jiukang also took off the stone on the wall. Holding it in his hand, he felt the golden spiritual power overflowing like running water. It was pure and rich as never before. Seeing it, I couldn't help but feel happy and worried.

"It seems that the three-legged golden toad is born from the gold mine. Because its attributes and skills are still higher than Xiao Cao's, if you want to absorb the gold mine, you must first collect the golden toad, which is extremely difficult."

He only said that he would collect the golden toad and never mentioned killing it. , presumably he also took a fancy to Jin Chan's ability and intended to use it for himself.

Ye Qingrang chuckled: "Yes, this golden toad also has the effect of expelling poison. I'm afraid it has something to do with the beautiful girl growing on its head. The golden toad and the black flowers have both mutated. Only one thing can be left, but now they are all integrated." It's hard to give up. If the college could have such a spiritual beast that day, I'm afraid I wouldn't have to go all the way to find a good doctor."

Ding Jiukang didn't think that Ye Qingrang meant that he would give up the spiritual beast by saying this, so he discussed it: "I I am willing to double the promised remuneration. I am not willing to try the pain similar to Yin Shui Poison."

Ye Qingrang was determined to win Jin Chan, and smiled: "It's not that I want to compete with the senior colonel, there is a Humans are willing to spend all their savings in exchange for treasures even if they have nothing to eat. Why? Just because they dont want the treasures to fall into the hands of people who dont know how to make the pearls fall into dust. Let me ask you, why were we deceived and took the wrong path when we came, Senior Colonel? Do you know the reason?"

Ding Jiukang thought for a while and replied: "There is a fascinating mental fog in the air."

"Then who solved this dilemma?"