166

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 166

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume Reading 166

"How many do you want?"

As soon as He Chengshuang spoke, the matter was confirmed. Tu E couldn't help but feel happy and reported truthfully: "Six fifth-order crystal nuclei, if any For more, I am willing to get corresponding rewards. I specially found three fifth-level water elements and one fifth-level ice element awakener. Who else is needed? I will try my best to recruit them." "I

have a few people here, except that they are not ice water. The strength of both series is above the sixth level. If the level is not enough, there is no need to look for it." The

true abilities of He Chengshuang and his team have never been openly publicized. Everyone only knows that they are powerful but they don't know to what extent, especially He Chengshuang's transformation into a baby that day has been rumored to be miraculous.

When Tu E heard He Chengshuang's unabashed words, he was stunned for a second and immediately came to his senses. He nodded and said, "I see. I will pay you a fair amount for the person you are looking for."

Besides, He Rongtun said. After refining the cold fire crystal core of the turtle outside, and hanging out with Zongyu Xiaoyao for a few days, he returned to the safe area with satisfaction. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Ye Qingrang waiting for them with a posture in his hand. Root cane.

He Rong narrowed his beast eyes and quietly moved to the bed. If Ye Qingrang wanted to slap it, he would jump out immediately.

Chapter 123 Fear in the deep sea

made the rain rain but didn't know it. He didn't feel enthusiastic for a few days. He rushed to Ye Qingrang's leg and made a purring sound, begging him to touch him.

He Rong did not stop him for a moment, but wanted to come over and snatch Zong Yu away, but was wary of stepping into the rattan area. Ye Qingrang saw it stepping back and forth with its four claws, and finally lowered his hand and sighed, teaching him a lesson: "Knowing that the leatherback turtle is a possessed beast, you still act so wantonly. It really offends people. I can only let Zongyu spend the days sleeping in the open air with you!"

Zongyu is a domestic cat who gets along with people for a long time. Even if it mutates, it is unlikely to be able to fully adapt to life in the wild where it grows fur and drinks blood. Moreover, He Rong cannot protect it all the time, otherwise other monsters will inevitably take advantage of it.

After hearing this, He Rong growled angrily, pacing back and forth a little more anxiously.

"Eh? Cheng Shuang, look, has He Rong's coat color changed?"

He Cheng Shuang had discovered it early and affirmed: "It has turned into a black color. It seems that the turtle's crystal core helped it dissolve the accumulated fire power in the body. No wonder It's really worth the risk to capture it." He accidentally revealed his approval, and was immediately glared at by Ye Qingrang.

"In short, don't do this again in the future. It's just an ownerless thing. No matter how jealous others are, they have to come back and discuss it with us." Seeing that the