152

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 152

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 152

The highest will! Only the winner is qualified to say right or wrong. Is it useful if there are more people? The masters of our three major forces can torture and kill millions of weak people. This is the confidence. The world will be controlled and divided by the strong! "

These lofty words could only make Ye Qing laugh, and he did so, saying: "I think there is no harm in reading more books. Thousands of years of experience and lessons tell us that the world is for the common good. The world belongs to the people of the world, not to one family. Between Mr. Longs earthly emperor-like thinking and the real people in power in the world, there is probably more than one high school political history book missing. "

Of course Long Yan is not an illiterate who has not even finished high school, but after the end of the world, there are too many people who have awakened their powers but have not awakened their minds at the same time. They are only blinded by their current abilities and become arrogant.

Seeing Long Yan's face as dark as The bottom of the pot was about to explode. He Chengshuang stood up and dropped a dark threat: "It's too late to read now. I agree with your point of view. As long as you can bear it, I can also let you see someone kill the masters of the three major forces of yours." Scenes. "

Long Yan suddenly felt a chill in his back. He was about to slap the table and stand up. Suddenly he found that he had completely lost consciousness below his chest. His limbs were spread out and shaking uncontrollably. He tried his best to turn his head and lowered his eyes to see a small purple dragon. It swam around his neck quickly, and when he saw his eyes twitching, he chirped happily, which sounded like a curse in his ears! He

wanted to call his subordinates to save people, but they didn't know that they were even worse, being sucked to the wall by the thunder and suffering misfortune. There was no way to escape from the fatal but torture-like electric shock.

He Chengshuang was so cowardly that he didn't bother to look any further. He sneered and withdrew the thunder, and the sound of falling to the ground was heard one after another. The purple dragon flew back to He Chengshuang's broad shoulders and headed towards Long Yan. His eyes were gleaming.

Even so, Long Yan couldn't get up for a while. As he waited for his energy to slowly dissipate, the wind blew violently in the middle of the road, almost breaking his heart and soul. The awakened person has the highest combat power. Hearing about it a hundred times is better than seeing it once. , its as if we havent seen each other yet!

Chapter 112: Preaching and receiving karma

Mu Lianxing is three coins, and the first brewing time takes more than six hours, and there are two mistakes in one prescription. "

Xiao Nan's head was drooped, and she didn't dare to say a word as she listened to Ye Qingrang's lesson.

Ye Qingrang pointed out the mistake and encouraged: "But you have memorized hundreds of prescriptions in the past three days, which is very valuable. It is impossible to cure diseases and save people. Nothing could go wrong, so I had to be stern. "

As long as Ye Qingrang was not disappointed with her, Xiaonan was very happy and nodded repeatedly, but asked: "Master, I heard people say that our ability can naturally heal injuries, so do we still need to learn pharmacology and memorize prescriptions? ?