36

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 36

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 36

On the ground, he stepped forward to bite again, gaining the upper hand.

Ye Qingrang and He Chengshuang then got out of the car, walked to the front of the car to clear the way, and handed each other's backs with sticks and whips. They fought coldly and decisively. Hua Hanzhang didn't want to stay in the car. He leaned sideways on the car, holding a wooden bow about one meter long in his hand, with a quiver hanging on his back. This was the weapon Ye Qing gave him in the morning. Young Master Hua has never participated in any high-class activities in the past, but he is also considered a good player in horseback riding and archery. Just pull or loosen your hand to shoot an arrow, which will pierce the zombies.

What Ye Qing gave him was a rare and good bow. The bowstring was made of a material that Hua Hanzhang had never seen before. It looked like animal sinews and had excellent toughness and tension. With his current arm strength, he could only use one-tenth of the ability of a bow and arrow. , although the bow is made of pure wood, it is very heavy to hold. He only lifted it for a while, and the fingers of his right hand were rubbed red and hot, and his left hand also felt a slight soreness.

While driving the car, Lao Jiang stretched his hand out the window and fired. He had strong chest muscles and strong arms. He chose a medium-power weapon. One bullet could take off half of a zombie's skull.

The four people used their violent and resolute methods to kill people like chopping vegetables. The people in the car who followed behind were dumbfounded. Helplessly, zombies came from all directions. They could not rely on Ye Qing and He Chengshuang to protect the four of them, so they could only get out of the car and fight. Wait until they really faced the enemy. After fighting with the zombies, I realized that what the previous gang said was true.

The zombies' movements have become much faster, and their senses have become sharper. In the past, they could only walk staggeringly. When they were not surrounded by a group, escaping was not a problem. Now, the zombies can now stride, almost at a trot speed, with both arms. During the swing, he no longer scratched as before. The large area of ​​rotten flesh had fallen away, revealing the hideous wound, but the injury no longer expanded.

A man slashed at the zombie's neck with a watermelon knife, but instead of cutting off the head as easily as before, the zombie's sharp nails dug into his left eye and dug out his throat. The person next to him screamed. They crawled back into the car. The remaining people were shocked when they saw it. They hid in the car and let the zombies surrounding them beat on the car windows. They refused to get out. The two cars at the back turned around and ran away, trying to get out again. Turn back.

The remaining cars couldn't run away or rush out. After three to five minutes, they were surrounded by zombies. Ye Qingrang heard the cries for help from behind and didn't look back.

Hua Hanzhang glanced back, shook his head and said: "I'm so afraid that I will

cut off my own escape." When one person is killed, he shrinks back into his shell. If he is brave enough to risk his life, he may not be able to find a way out. Ye Qing asked a group of people to clear the way in front. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for them, but they did not take advantage of it.