167

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 167

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 167

Its like a piece of stone broken in two.

After Chen Ying left Xuanyuan Sword, he no longer bothered to find the famous sword. Instead, he changed to a heavy wooden sword, which was quite easy to use. Because of Cheng Xiaoman, he now has a fake water spirit root and can kill The sea monster's every move kills him with one hit.

Among them, Jiang Ruoyu's method is the most special. He threw out a mud bead the size of a wild egg, and a three-meter-tall brown giant ape grew out of thin air. This brown ape is impervious to water and fire, and only follows Jiang Ruoyu's tricks. Transform and kill everywhere. Only Ye Hehua and the others knew that it was the big monster that was turned into a clay puppet by Jiang Ruoyu during the battle of Shangluo!

Black-brown vines dragged the strange fish body back. Ye Qingrang took out a knife to cut the crystal core. The others were jealous, but after seeing the methods of the Huajiang people, they couldn't think of anything else. People are killing monsters on one side, and they can't even participate in the battle.

After a brief inventory, he found that there were more than twenty fifth-order ice-type crystal nuclei in his hand. Ye Qingrang made a decision immediately: "The mission is completed, let's go back quickly." "

This..." The ice-type person Tu E found The master was quite reluctant to give up, "This kind of fifth-level strange fish can't survive in the hands of a few people, and it's not easy to come here. I think it would be best to collect more."

Cang Shuangshuang also had this intention, but she did not He didn't say anything but went to see Chen Ying. Seeing her looking over, Chen Ying shook his head and refused: "We hid our aura very well when we came, so we didn't cause trouble. Now that we have a fight, we must have disturbed the nearby sea beasts. Now, If you don't withdraw now, you won't be able to leave if you try to leave later."

He Chengshuang's expression moved slightly, and he waved his hand fiercely: "Let's go!"

The water awakener heard that his tone was wrong, and his spiritual power subconsciously started to work. Suddenly, his face changed drastically, and the blisters floated upward. After a few meters, he suddenly fell. Hua Hanzhang took a look in the dim light and took a breath of air. A dense crowd of figures appeared above the crowd. Their bodies were hanging upside down and their hands were dancing wildly. In an instant, they all raised their heads, and hundreds of ice arrows fell like a rain. , the blisters were popped immediately!

The sea water suddenly filled the whole body. The three water-type masters were not vegetarians. They tried their best to trap the people around them and dispersed into three teams. Only one ice-type master was left behind. He was not slow to react and instantly froze himself into an ice man. , fell heavily and was tied around the waist by a vine.

The giant monster fish opened its mouth and sucked in, and thousands of water streams rushed towards its cracks. Hua Hanzhang waved his hand, barely able to stabilize three water balls, and shouted at the other party: "Go to those people!"

Water Element The three of them cooperated with Hua Hanzhang's wind and staggered into the human monster. They were almost face-to-face and back-to-back with these people, and they felt more and more weird and terrifying about this monster.