141

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 141 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 141

Talk, in short, I owe Kang Chi a favor.

This was obviously very unexpected by Ding Jiukang, but when he opened his mouth, he couldn't help asking, "What is this thing on your shoulder?" When

the young dragon heard someone say it, it opened one eye and chirped, which counted as an answer. Originally, Ye Qingrang wanted to put the purple dragon into Xiao Qiankun, or let He Chengshuang hide it in an inconspicuous place in the pocket of his clothes, but the young dragon refused to give in, obviously looking like he was dying, once it was taken away from He Cheng's shoulders, it would be dead or alive, and it almost destroyed many spiritual objects in Xiao Qiankun.

This matter is a long story, so let's just wait until we meet Ye Rongzhong to explain it together. Ye Rongzhong dealt with the follow-up matters for two or three days in a row, and his expression was not much better, and he said simply: "It's hard for Nie Chao to spend so much thought, first to hide his strength, and then to come up with a way to feed the thundercloud with the ability of the thunder awakened person and accelerate its growth, treating human life as nothing."

Ye Qingrang already had a general idea of the formation of thunderclouds, but he still wanted to hear

Ye Rongzhong's words.

"As far as we know, that no-man's land has been struck by natural thunder no less than ten times since the end of the world, and the thunder power happened to be suppressed in the tree hole by the mutated giant tree, and it formed a cycle with the five sub-trees. The thunderclouds naturally condensed, and I didn't know how much time it would take, so Nie Chao came up with such a way.

Ye Rongzhong looked at He Chengshuang deeply, and continued: "I went this time just to explore the way, and the secrecy work was done very well, of course, it is impossible to call you, if the thundercloud can be used for me, it is the best." Unexpectedly, Nie Chao was afraid that the energy of a few of us would not be enough, so he deliberately revealed the news to Kang Chi and counted you in. Such an ending is probably that the agency is too clever and mistakenly killed.

He Chengshuang asked, "How is he doing now?"

"Because of identity issues, you can only follow the process, and you may never see this person again."

"It's okay, just let him live a few more days."

Ye Rongzhong put his right hand on the back of his left hand, tapped his index finger, and said with a smile: "The five Thunder Awakened have woken up, they come from all over the world, and only one of them is working under me, and now I thank you very much after understanding what happened."

He Chengshuang didn't care much: "Thank you don't have to, just open your eyes more in the future."

In this regard, Ye Rong Center was also a little unspeakably depressed, although these people were all fourth-order, but they had unlimited potential, and they were talents who he tried his best to encircle but had no way. And for some reason, the personalities of the people who awaken the thunder system are a little cold and difficult, and they can sell five people a benefit at once, so that they can remember this life-saving feeling, and the opportunity and strength are really exhausted.