143

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 143

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13 Reading 143

? Don't talk nonsense.

"It's clear that Cheng Xiaoman of the Cheng family is in her sixties, do you think she is old and confused, she doesn't look for a doctor when she is sick, she doesn't look for you, and she invites that kind of swaggering and deceitful monk!"

"The head of the sect is still eighty-one, and the difference between the two is more than ten years old."

Hua Hanzhang hugged a pillow and said with a smile: "What?" Compete with me, right, this is not me talking nonsense, it is what Cheng Xiaoman revealed to Chen Ying, you don't know, she can take care of Chen Ying as her own son now. The Cheng family is a big family, and the power involves the three worlds of military, politics and business, after the death of Mrs. Cheng, Cheng Xiaoman is the only family member, with her support, those traitors in Yuxu have to give Chen Ying seven points of face!

He Chengshuang loosened the button on his chest, his mind was sharp, and said: "A woman can have such a big right to speak, it is by no means as simple as everyone thinks.

Hua Hanzhang rarely agreed with He Chengshuang's point of view, and said seriously: "Cheng Xiaoman is very mysterious, there is almost no news of her before the end of the world, and the day after tomorrow is the day when Xuren goes to chant the scriptures, in fact, it is Cheng Xiaoman's sixty-sixth birthday banquet, all forces will go to celebrate, and we must also join in this fun." The

day after tomorrow is coming in a flash, the Cheng family is very lively, like them, the venue for the banquet is more than enough, and there are professional housekeepers, chefs, and waiters to handle a full set of hospitality processes.

The dinner party is just the name of the party, the invitees come one after another, and the closer ones will be guests at Cheng's house throughout the day, and sure enough, it was only after noon, and Cheng's family was already talking with many powerful people in the small living room.

Hua Hanzhang still followed Ye Qingrang, not with the four of them, but there were many acquaintances present, Ye Rongzhong and his son, Ding Jiukang and Cao Qiudong, Kang Chi's parents.

Cang Shuangshuang came after Cangxiong, just because Chen Ying was there. And Yi Chunjun, You Xiaoyu, and the disciple of Yuxu who didn't have time to know were also there. There are also people from the Dou family, and it seems that they have let go of their past grievances.

Cheng Xiaoman has two sons and one daughter, and there are many people from the side branches of the Cheng family and forces that all parties do not know, so there is no need to mention them one by one.

Not long after, an older monk walked in with four people, Xuren was among them, Chong Yan was also there, and two monks were older than Xuren.

Cheng Yan got up and said hello, "Master Jingxuan is hard, and several masters are hard.

Jing Xuan is the first old man and performs a Buddhist ceremony.

It can be said that this party meeting room is a gathering of more than half of the capital's family leaders and young talents.

Cheng Yan wanted to say more, but the door was suddenly opened again, and everyone looked at the three men and women standing at the door. The men standing on both sides are Chen Ying, and the other is Cheng Yan's eldest son, one of the three of them is still young, about fourteen or fifteen, thinking that it is Cheng Yan's youngest daughter, who was obediently hugged by her brother, looking at everyone in the venue with big eyes, a little shy.