3

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 3

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 3

After calling and asking for a few days off, Director Chen's tone was already slightly dissatisfied. A few days later, Ye Qingrang proposed to resign, and the other party quickly agreed. An intern doctor is so busy, and the hospital does not want such a person.

Ye Qingrang packed his bags and returned to his hometown. More than 20 years ago, his father taught at a university and his mother was just a young girl who came out to work after graduating from junior high school. The mother has a cheerful personality, is beautiful and energetic, and stalks Ye Qingrang's father. Ye Qingrang's father is not interested in anything except the literature he studies, and he has no partner in his early 30s. Ye Qingrang's grandparents came from a family of medicinal fragrances, and they originally wanted to find a well-matched wife. However, seeing that Ye Qingrang's mother was not well-educated but was well behaved, was not afraid of hardships at work, and was really enthusiastic, she wanted her son to hurry up. Married and had children.

How long can a passionate relationship last? Six years later, Ye Qing's mother really couldn't cope with the unresponsive feelings. She had many quarrels and quarrels, and finally got divorced. After all, she was still young, so she didn't Cruel, my son wouldn't want to go far away.

Over the years, Ye Qingrang has come to understand that his father did not love his mother at all, but because of pressure from all aspects, he married the mother who loved her at the time. It was really irresponsible and delayed a young woman's relationship. But her mother has never come back to see him since her divorce. She has only sent him some money in the past few years. Even though her life is not easy, Ye Qingrang's feelings for her are also fading as he waits day after day. went.

When Ye Qingrang returned home this time, he planned to sell the old house. After his father died of a serious illness two years ago, he rarely came back to live there.

After being entrusted with the task of selling a house by a real estate agency, Ye Qingrang signed up for a Taekwondo course and spent a lot of money to get a fitness card, preparing to strengthen his body before the end of the world. Now he is a typical "weak scholar".

After practicing like this for half a month, Ye Qingrang felt very dissatisfied. Many of them were just showy and focused too much on appearances. But in the end of the world, every move is to kill the enemy and save his life, and this kind of quick reaction ability and attack avoidance Skills cannot be learned casually. I am afraid you have to join the army to hone them. In the past and apocalyptic world, most of the powerful superpowers came from the army, and many of the strongest ones were from special forces.

Another week passed, and Ye Qingrang had already begun to consider whether to make a fitness plan on his own, or to walk around to see if he could meet private experts.

"Ye Qingrang, we plan to go to Putuo Mountain for a two-day trip this weekend. You are also a member of our class, come together!" A pretty girl ran to Ye Qingrang after class and said happily.

"I have other plans for the weekend, you guys have fun." Ye Qingrang refused without thinking.

The girl seemed to have expected that he would say this, and did not give up. She tried hard to persuade: "Actually, it's my birthday on the weekend, but I don't want to treat you to dinner and singing in a cliché way. The feelings between people come from gathering together. You If you dont really have anything important to do on the weekend, come and have fun with us to make my birthday more lively, okay?"