7

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 7

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume Reading 7

Ill come up and Ill show it to you. "

Ye Qingrang was really annoyed when he heard his words being so out of tune. If it weren't for the fateful meeting between the two of them in their previous lives, he really wouldn't want to deal with such a person who has his own way of doing things.

"I see Mr. He still has guests here, so... I wont bother you. Besides, I cant afford the good stuff that Mr. He can praise. "

He Chengshuang frowned. He was tall and had long legs. He walked up to Ye Qingrang in a few steps and took his arm. "What kind of guests are they? Just follow me up to take a look. I asked you to pay for them. Already? "

As soon as these words came out, the surrounding discussions suddenly buzzed. The noisy voices made Ye Qing let his heart become restless. In addition, the hand held by He Chengshuang was strong and hot. It was June, and he could only Wearing a thin shirt, he felt the heat burning through the clothes and burning his skin.

He Chengshuang saw him standing there uneasily, and got nervous for a moment, so he simply put his shoulder over his shoulder and walked upstairs with a cold face. Go. If Ye Qingrang were a girl, this look would look like the beginning of a bully trying to take over a common girl.

Ye Qingrang had seen his crazy look in the last days, and he didnt want so many strangers to see it. As the excitement subsided, I had no choice but to follow him into the box. As

soon as he entered the room, He Chengshuang pulled him to sit on a large sofa. There was a low table in front of the sofa. After the others came in, they consciously sat across from each other. Two The man stood behind He Chengshuang.

There were two pieces of stone on the low table. The larger piece had been cut along the grain. Inside was a glass jade of quite good quality. The color was clear, with only a small part containing light white floc. , the price of this rough stone without processing is at least tens of millions.

The other piece is about the size of a fist, with cracks in it. You can see that it is about a block of ice-grown jadeite. It is enough to carve two jade pendants and make them into better-style accessories, which can probably be sold for millions.

Seeing Ye Qingrang observing the jade material, He Chengshuang pointed to the ice piece and said, "The big one It has been ordered. If you like it, I will keep it for you to play with. It is not a good thing. "

A woman sitting opposite, who looked very gorgeous, immediately looked at the middle-aged man with a big belly next to her with an aggrieved look, and said coquettishly: "Didn't we agree to buy a big one and get a small one for free? The

man glanced at her and cursed in his heart: "You are so big-breasted but not knowledgeable. How could He Chengshuang care about this little gadget? It was obviously just to attract the attention of the young man he brought here and just talk to him casually." This woman made this crazy He Chengshuang unhappy for the sake of a small profit, and my serious business will be ruined! He

immediately apologized and said with a smile: "To be honest, this small piece of material doesn't mean much to me. Mr. He can just add a small change to my big item."