112

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 112 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading in

Separate Volumes 112

One move, he instilled the following seventeen or eighteen tricks in a cramming style, no matter how smart Ye Qingrang was, he couldn't handle it, and his head was a paste after learning.

After the clouds and rain, Ye Qingrang shrunk in He Chengshuang's arms motionless, He Chengshuang played with his hair and said, "The hair is growing again."

Ye Qingrang Due to the relationship between the five elements of spiritual power, the more his cultivation grew, the faster his hair grew, and he had just been cut in the safe area of the ark, and within a few days, he was shoulder-to-shoulder again.

He Chengshuang liked his long hair, and discussed: "It's always like this, just don't cut it, it's not good to tie it up, you only need to trim the end of your hair when it grows, it's much easier than cutting a short hairstyle."

Ye Qingrang knew that his words were nine out of nine selfish intentions, and if He Chengshuang liked short hair, he would definitely say: "It's only a matter of three or five minutes for you to cut every day." He

simply agreed to him, plus Ye Qingrang was different from others, even if he was outside for a long time, his exercises could purify his own dirt, saving him the inconvenience of washing his hair and bathing.

If he continues to practice for a long time, maybe one day he will be able to let Ye Qingrang practice the body of the wood spirit, and there will be no more dirt to hide.

"But I have a question that has been hidden in my heart for a long time."

Ye Qingrang couldn't help but be curious: "What is it?"

"Why do you only have so thick black hair? Elsewhere, it's like a shell. "Talking about touching in the so-called other places, such as the calves, etc.

Ye Qingrang's body trembled again, and he said angrily: "Nonsense, other places are just a little lighter..."

"Anyway, it's fluffy, and the color is light and not very prickly." In contrast, Ye Qingrang was itched by He Chengshuang somewhere, but it often aroused infinite desire.

Hurriedly pushed He Chengshuang, who was moving his hands and feet, away a little distance, Ye Qingrang gasped slightly and said, "Don't you want to know who Zhang Sizhe is?" He's a big matchmaker for both of us.

He Chengshuang only regarded him as an excuse to get out, and said disdainfully: "We are a match made in heaven, when do we need a male matchmaker?"

Ye Qingrang said in his heart: "But not only him, but the entire teammates in the previous life can be regarded as our matchmakers, without their abandonment, how can we be entangled in fate in the future?"

"I'm serious with you, I know him, but he should have forgotten me, when I was in college, I participated in activities, and I went to climb the mountain with a group of travelers I met online, but I didn't expect something to happen on the way, we were in danger, he and a few companions actually left me and ran away, I almost died that time, but fortunately I was rescued by the locals passing by. You must know that for me, who was weak at that time, I would be afraid, helpless, sad and disappointed in the face of danger alone... I thought I didn't care about the past anymore, but I didn't expect that today's sudden recollection would inevitably be affected. "When it comes to the previous life, what Ye Qingrang said is mixed with falsehood.