84

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 84

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading 84

in

Volumes Palms, his eyes are very calm: "Do you think I will kill him?" I have you, and it's not the same as before.

Ye Qingrang was worried that he wouldn't tell the truth, so he kept his emotions in his heart, and asked again: "Do you really not mind at all?" If you want to teach them a lesson, don't think about whether I'm going to object or not.

He Chengshuang pulled him to continue looking for a spice stall, and said as he walked: "When I hated him once, I thought that only when he died could it be regarded as revenge and the end." After experiencing more, I realized that the best way to punish a person is to punish a person for his misdeeds. You see, they are arguing in front of the public for a green vegetable, how sad. As soon as the end of the world comes, the money he cheated in the past has also been lost, and he has no ability, he can only be like this in this life, think about his personality, and then look at his current wife, that pair of children, it is difficult to achieve great things. He is now like dog shit on the side of the road to me, let me step on it, I am still dirty, he stinks, there are only flies around him, life will slowly torture him, and what I have to do is to show him how good I am from afar, which is a hundred times more uncomfortable than killing him and making him a thousand times more uncomfortable!

Chapter 63 Zheng Xue Brothers and Sisters

The mission management office of the

United Security Zone, Ye Qingrang followed behind a young woman, and on the task paper under her circle, the word Qiankun was written in the circle, which was the name of their group, and when they got here, they re-registered the group, and only the teams above level seven would back up each other's information between the various large security zones, and the small teams were not qualified.

Hua Hanzhang stepped forward to take a look, and was surprised: "Isn't it Qingrang, you also take this kind of cat, dog, and four tasks?" Do you have any plans? Oh - no wonder you keep sending He Chengshuang to do tasks alone these days, there is a situation!

Ye Qingrang knocked on the door of his head with a pen and said, "There is indeed a situation."

Hua Hanzhang became interested, and asked repeatedly: "What's the matter?" It's worth it.

Ye Qingrang didn't want to take out He Chengshuang's previous affairs, so he explained lightly: "If you meet an old enemy, give Chengshuang a vent, you can see that this matter is lively, don't mess around."

Hua Hanzhang thought that there were still people worthy of Ye Qingrang's tortuous planning, it was definitely not simple, and he was serious: "I know, you don't want to hide it from He Chengshuang, why are you?" Want to surprise him? If there is something he can't solve by himself, don't protect him too much, with his character, no enemy can please him under him!

Ye Qingrang chuckled: "After all, it also hurt him, can't you let me help?"

Hua Hanzhang secretly rolled his eyes, these two people are usually not pretentious in their words and deeds, but there is an indescribable fit in every move, just like the original screws and nails, screwed tightly.

Ye Qingrang saw that he didn't speak, and then explained: "I will go with Cheng Shuang on this mission, if you want to see the excitement, you can come together."