72

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 72

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading 72

Eyes on the talisman, I still care about the bloody disaster that Xuren said, and when I saw that Hua Hanzhang was going to go away, I frowned and followed.

Today's Chang'an safety zone only includes four parts: Weiyang District, Lianhu District, Beilin District, and Yanta District.

I think there are a lot of teams going to the imperial mausoleum, the highway is quite clean, all the way unimpeded, to the periphery of the Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum scenic spots, it is a wonderful scene: tents are piled up, bonfires are bright, there are even pairs of people, three or five groups of people patrol back and forth along the periphery.

Ye Qingrang rolled down the window and asked the bodyguard team leader sent by Wang Zhijian to complete the task with them in the car next to him: "Team Leader Huang, has it always been so lively here?"

Team Leader Huang was respectful: "Mr. Ye forgot? There is a task of piercing the heart vine, and ten groups of teams above the fifth level and nine lives happen to be carrying out tasks here, plus the area of the imperial tomb is vast, and after the end of the world, it has become a place where many animals and plants thrive, and there are usually many teams and 'scattered teams' who come here to try their luck, and today is especially lively. However, we don't enter through the main entrance, Mr. Ye will follow us through the special passage. The

two off-road vehicles drove around the tent pile to the side, and there were many patrolmen on the road, who did not interfere with their own kind, and they did not care who wanted to do what task and where they went.

The car leading the team was familiar with the road, turned left and right, and stopped in a hidden place, Wang Zhijian sent not many people, only three, except for the leader Huang Team Leader, the remaining two listened to the introduction of Awen Awu twins and two brothers, I think Wang Zhijian is quite confident in the ability of these subordinates, and the task of collecting longevity grass, how can he be completely relieved without his own people.

Six people and a leopard entered through the small door on one side, and made many bends and corners, Ye Qing made them not familiar with this place at all, and they were very vigilant in their hearts, following behind the black-clothed bodyguard, carefully remembering the route, only to feel that everyone was going down more and more, and the surroundings were gradually overflowing with a moist and cold smell of earth.

Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum south of Li Mountain, north of the shore of Weishui, negative yin and yang, Tibetan wind gathering scenery, only because the level of modern technology is not enough, has not been thoroughly explored, has been protected, but unfortunately now there are not too many people from a long-term perspective to think, the last days of survival difficulties, plus too many natural treasures, capable people and strange people were born, everyone is in danger, only seeking the realm of a thousand miles a day, for this to do everything.

Team Leader Huang introduced to Ye Qingrang softly: "The cemetery is built in accordance with the principle of 'death is like life', and is built in accordance with the layout of Xianyang, the capital of the Qin State, and is roughly in the shape of a hollow word. With the sealed soil as the core, the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang has two walls inside and outside, the city wall is surrounded by tall gates, magnificent gates and sleeping halls, as well as more than 600 burial tombs and burial pits, together constitute the complete form of the Mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang on the ground. We are going to one of the burial cemeteries today.