149

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 149 in separate volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading in

Separate Volumes

149

"That's fine," Ye Qingrang persuaded, "After the end of the world, the population has plummeted, the proportion is unbalanced, and same-sex love is not as secretive as before.

Hua Hanzhang raised his eyebrows and sneered: "You think he will give up easily?" Some people are willing to pretend to be deaf and blind, even if they are a young grandmother, they can really disgust me. It's better to leave the Lop Nur mission earlier, and I don't want to stay here for a day. With the

friendship of the four people, Ye Qingrang did not want to hide the conversation with Cheng Xiaoman, put aside the dispute with He Chengshuang, and put the rest of the plans together.

This matter is very important, and Hua Hanzhang digested it for a while before he could accept it, but Jiang Ruoyu's expression did not change, and he didn't know how much he understood.

"The aura □□ in the area of the Peacock River is actually from the hands of the spiritual source, although the Lop Nur wind and earth aura are out of control, they are extremely strong, it is the best cultivation ground for me and Ruoyu, it seems that we have to act separately."

"That's not the point," Ye Qingrang frowned and asked, "What do you think about opening the Hongmeng Spirit Source?"

Hua Hanzhang shrugged his shoulders and said in a casual tone: "Open it, are you afraid?"

"Even if you forget everything and be reincarnated?"

"That's not bad, it's better for the four of us to be reincarnated as neighbors, wouldn't it be nice to be a childhood sweetheart?" Hua Hanzhang laughed.

Ye Qingrang frowned slightly: "Hanzhang, it's a matter of life and death, don't take it seriously."

Hua Hanzhang put away his smile and straightened up and said: "In the past, I was too forward-looking, a hundred years of life are fleeting, we are fortunate to have a good opportunity that ordinary people can't meet, and when we reach the top, where should we go?" Why not look at the big world and compete with people in a higher realm?

As he spoke, he turned to He Chengshuang and said, "I think the new world should be the most attractive and challenging for you, He Chengshuang, don't you have the heart to try?"

As soon as he said this, Ye Qingrang suddenly woke up a hidden consciousness in his mind, yes, among the four of them, He Chengshuang is the one who likes to enter the Dragon Pond and enter the tiger's den, and the person who kills the gods and meets the Buddha and destroys the Buddha, if he doesn't care too much about Ye Qingrang, I'm afraid

he doesn't have to think about it, and he doesn't hesitate to disappear in the next second, but he is willing to suffer for him.

Chapter 110 The End of the World is Forever

Lop Nur and his entourage are just investigating and have no specific tasks, and although it is a pity to be missing He Cheng and Shuangye Qingrang, it does not hurt his muscles and bones. Chen Ying's marrow washing went smoothly, but what Cheng Xiaoman said was relaxed, but his vitality was greatly lost beyond expectations, and he was more than twenty years older than before, which made Ye Qingrang spend a lot of effort on diagnosis and treatment.