2

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 2

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine 13-

point volume reading 2.

His current strength is not the result of fighting day and night among the zombies and monsters. Others fight zombies to survive, but he does it because he is not afraid of death at all! For a time, people would rather face zombies and beasts than encounter the evil star He Chengshuang.

On the contrary, Ye Qingrang had an indescribable emotion towards He Chengshuang's actions. In this apocalyptic world, ethics and morals have also gone with the wind. People only think that He Chengshuang kills people at will and his methods are cruel, but no one thinks of He Chengshuang's choice of teammates. The sentence "No escape except by death" is true.

In fact, it was indeed the teammate who broke his oath and suffered the consequences. Ye Qingrang felt that He Chengshuang was a bit like the evil warrior in martial arts, but his thoughts were too extreme.

Ye Qingrang called out "He Chengshuang" with doubts. He Chengshuang lowered his head slightly to help him deal with the wounds on his body. He was busy bandaging to stop the bleeding and replied: "Don't talk." His voice was low and steady, which made people feel inexplicably reassuring. But Ye Qingrang didn't listen to him and continued to ask: "Why save me?"

He Chengshuang still said: "Don't talk." After that, he explained: "You need to rest and spend less energy."

Ye Qingrang smiled. Next: "I can't live anymore. It's a pity to waste these medicines."

He Chengshuang frowned: "I will take you to the safe area and find a doctor to treat you."

Ye Qingrang shook his head, his condition was very bad and he could not survive at all. To the safe area, not to mention He Chengshuang, a dangerous person, the safe area would not let him in at all. Otherwise, how could he have wandered outside for a long time? Due to his strength, other people would have died countless times.

Although Ye Qingrang was full of doubts, he sincerely thanked you: "Thank you, He Chengshuang. Please chat with me."

He Chengshuang was stunned for a moment and said, "Okay."

"Do you know me?"

He Chengshuang thought for a moment: "I know, your name is Ye Qingrang."

"Tell me why you want to save me, I want to know." Ye Qingrang insisted.

"A few months ago, I met you and your friends on a mission. It happened that your teammates were talking about me, but I heard you speaking for me. Later, on a whim, I often followed you to observe you, but you were too weak. It's just discovered."

Ye Qingrang remembered that He Chengshuang was the talk of the town for a long time after he had a falling out in the safe zone. Some people envied his superior ability and wanted to do whatever he wanted, while others cursed and said that he had lost his ability. Personality, killing fellow humans is no different from zombies.

Someone in the team also talked about him one time, and a teammate with earth-type powers said bitterly: "If I had inspired such a powerful power as thunder, I would be famous all over the world by now, and besides, I wouldn't be like him. In that way, you only have personal grudges in your heart, and you kill people when you disagree, but you have to think about the overall interests of mankind!"