8

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 8

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume Reading 8

The wandering warbler who came forward to solicit customers, Ye Qingrang lived in a messy place to save money, and He Chengshuang felt angry every day when he saw those enchanting women doing business wandering around. .

Ye Qingrang was no less angry than him, and said with a cold face: "I'm not richer than Mr. He, so of course you don't like the environment here."

He Chengshuang finally made Ye Qingrang change his name to an intimate name a few days ago. , and now I heard him calling Mr. He back, I knew he was angry, so I tried to explain, but my tone was stubborn: "I used to sleep on the streets a lot. In winter, I even fought with other homeless people in order to find a place to shelter from the wind. , what kind of environment have I not seen before? There are too many people from all walks of life here, and I am worried about you."

Ye Qingrang was really surprised. At first, he thought that He Chengshuang's personality had been changed by the apocalypse, and later he thought that He Chengshuang was accustomed to being majestic. But now that I heard what he said, I thought that his life might have experienced an "apocalypse" before the apocalypse, and that was why he was so unhuman, cold and cruel.

Ye Qingrang stopped making sarcastic remarks to him and said softly: "I'm sorry, I don't know anything about your past. It's my fault that you think about me and I still say that." He Chengshuang took the opportunity to put his

arm around Ye Qingrang shouldered, "It's all over. Now you move in with me, and in a few days I can take you hunting in Myanmar." When

Ye Qingrang heard about hunting, he became interested and didn't care about such a close body. He contacted Ye Qingrang and asked, "Hunting? I've never touched a gun. Do you have one?"

He Chengshuang lowered his head to Ye Qingrang's ear, lowered his voice and said, "What kind of gun do you want to touch? I have both."

He Chengshuang compared Ye Qingrang was more than half a head taller, nearly 1.9 meters tall. His voice was originally quite magnetic, but now he deliberately lowered his voice and spoke with a smile. The heat hit Ye Qingrang's fair earlobes, turning them red. .

Ye Qing's face heated up for no reason. He asked nicely, but he didn't want He Chengshuang to tease anyone. He immediately bent his arms and used seven-quarter of his strength to hit He Chengshuang's waist, trying to knock him away. He Chengshuang noticed that he was showing off. At the moment of the attack stance, the body reflexively tensed up, the breath sank in the Dantian, the muscles in the arms and chest bulged slightly, and he gently turned his waist in the direction of Ye Qingrang's attack.

Ye Qingrang's collision only caused He Chengshuang's body to twist a little. He Chengshuang's hand holding Ye Qingrang's hand moved forward. Ye Qingrang was unprepared and fell into He Chengshuang's arms. This time, both of them were stunned. Living.

Ye Qingrang was shocked in his heart. He thought that after practicing the spirit-guiding technique for nearly three months, his body's flexibility, reflexes, speed, and strength had improved by more than one level. Although he felt that He Chengshuang must have some skills. , but also thought that he could make him suffer some losses, but he didn't want to miss the target at all with that move just now. And with He Chengshuang's every move, if he really wanted to deal with him, he could definitely solve it in the blink of an eye.