33

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 33

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine 13

-part volume reading 33

He touched the soft little thing under Hua Hanzhang and compared it with his own. It seemed a bit small.

Hua Hanzhang's eyelashes were particularly thick and curled, trapping all the water droplets on them. After being washed by the hot water, her overly fair skin quickly turned into a pink color. Lao Jiang took the cleansed person into his arms with satisfaction. In the room where he stayed tonight, he took out the top he usually wore and put it on Hua Hanzhang. The clothes were a bit big and covered his buttocks. Lao Jiang didn't bother to put on pants for him, so he wrapped him in a quilt and held him in his arms. This "human chrysalis" fell asleep together.

When Hua Hanzhang woke up, the night was still rolling. He felt that he was being restrained. When he raised his head, he bumped into a hard object. Lao Jiang's chin was knocked down and he woke up.

Hua Hanzhang found that the person who had saved him before was sleeping with him in his arms, and all the sleepiness disappeared. Lao Jiang rubbed his eyes expressionlessly, let go and asked, "How are you feeling?"

Hua Hanzhang calmed down and felt it. He still remembered how depressed he was before, but now his body was clean and refreshing, except for being a little hungry. , I am in good spirits, and the most amazing thing is that even the wounds, big and small, have been healed!

Hua Hanzhang lives in a world where he has never seen anything. He is very aware of his advantages in identity and appearance, and how attractive he is to men and women. The person in front of him may not be a good person if he kills people like he eats them, but he does not take advantage of him. Facing a coma, he coughed uncomfortably and asked, "Did you help me clean up?"

Lao Jiang nodded: "It's really too dirty, and I can't sleep like that."

Hua Hanzhang thought of that uncomfortable feeling. After enduring the stench, he agreed: "Indeed, thank you, but what's going on with my body?"

Lao Jiang explained: "Ahua, don't worry, I've experienced your situation before. It is the changes in the environment that have transformed our bodies, so that we will have special abilities in the future!"

These are what Ye Qingrang told Lao Jiang. At that time, Ye Qingrang said it too professionally. In fact, he didn't quite understand it and could only convey it A rough idea, Lao Jiang was a little annoyed. If he had known that he shouldn't have pretended to understand then, he wouldn't have explained it so dryly now.

Hua Hanzhang's eyelids jumped. Although there was a lot of important information in Lao Jiang's words, he couldn't help but ask: "Ahua? Are you calling me?"

Lao Jiang answered naturally: "Yes, My surname is Jiang, so Im called Lao Jiang. The black panthers surname is Hei, so we call it Dahei. Your surname is Hua, shouldnt I call you Ahua?

Hua Hanzhangs mouth twitched: Mr. Jiang, I think... ..."

Lao Jiang stubbornly interrupted him: "I am not Mr. Jiang, my name is Lao Jiang."

Hua Hanzhang really couldn't name him. Seeing that the person in front of him was not very old, he was very confused: "Then what is your full name? What is it? How old are you this year?"