104

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 104 in separate volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading in

Volumes 104

Pairs do not dodge or dodge, let the wood spiritual power hit the face, a warm current rushed to the tip of the nose and the corners of the mouth, the fragrance of plants and trees overflowed, and closed his eyes as if Ye Qing let the green kiss.

The author has something to say:

Because my previous Weibo name has symbols, it is more difficult to search, and there are many relatives and friends watching, so I opened a new Weibo account to post a link, and the previous links have also been transferred.

Chapter 77: Double Dragon Battle

[This chapter is locked]

Chapter 78: Murder Wanted

There was a

knock on the door, and Hua Hanzhang hurriedly pulled the quilt to cover the two of them, only to remember that the door was locked. It seems that he was shocked by what happened to him just now by mistakenly entering He Chengshuang's room.

Outside the door was Ju Yun, calling them out to finish eating.

Hua Hanzhang hurriedly stood up, remembering the love just now, he couldn't help but regret it: "What can I do?" It's all dirty. Jiang Ruoyu came up with an idea: "Just go to the bathroom and wash it again."

Hua Hanzhang glared at him: "Not long after we came out of the wash, what's the matter with going in together?" When everyone else is blind? Jiang Ruoyu got up, took the towel and comforted: "Isn't there a bathroom in our room, but there is no place for a shower, I'll go wash the towel and wipe it for you." Hua Hanzhang muttered: "That's the only way."

There was no hot water in the bathroom in the

house, so the two endured the cold and wiped it down, hurriedly put on their clothes and went out.

As soon as he sat down at the table, Ye Qing gave a pause in his hand to serve the bowl, while He Chengshuang looked straight over, swept the two of them, and finally gave Jiang Ruoyu an affirmative look.

The most annoying thing was He Rong, who deliberately walked past Hua Hanzhang, sneezed on the ground, and returned to Zongyu, the whole leopard body pressed up, and the golden beast eyes stared at Hua Hanzhang, which made him see a trace of ridicule on the face of the underbeaten leopard.

Thinking about the reactions of several people, Hua Hanzhangjun's face suddenly turned red, he forgot, now everyone here is cultivated, even if the eyes can't see it, the smell of that thing is so fishy, the two of them have accumulated a lot of money for a long time, where can it be completely eliminated by just wiping it!

Hua Hanzhang was embarrassed and angry, especially He Rong dared to laugh at him, and called angrily: "Zongyu, come here!"

Hearing the call, Zong Yu writhed under He Rong, turned his head, looked at him in confusion, and quickly recognized the anger of this handsome master, tilted his face to show an ignorant expression, pretended not to understand, and then turned his face and asked He Rong to lick it again.

Ye Qingrang cleared his throat and relieved him: "Originally, we have already arrived in Anhui, and we can transfer to Zhejiang immediately, but now it is a pure accident to return to Henan, and when the two of you have recovered your body in the past few days, we will go straight to Zhejiang to send Xiaoyun home."