170

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 170

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 170

This night was really not considered a moderation. Ye Qing had a hard time bending down to get in the car the next day. There were red spots all over his neck. Yu Lings face was stiff and his steps staggered. He went to sit in the front, and Hua Hanzhang was amused. He Chengshuang spent this night, and it was impossible to wear away the spiritual power of people and trees!

There were so many zombies along the way that Hua Hanzhang couldn't help but be speechless: "Why are there so many zombies here? I thought there were more monsters."

The driver enthusiastically explained: "You just came from outside, right? The monsters are all hiding in the woods. , its not often that people come out to hurt people randomly, but too many people died in Yunnan last year, and the neighboring countries were even more chaotic. Many people came here when they were desperate, and the zombies are still not completely wiped out. I heard that Wuliang Mountain There is also a zombie city there, and it is extremely sinister!"

When he said it, Hua Hanzhang suddenly got goosebumps in response to the picture he imagined. He opened the window and shot out arrows, and the zombie heads exploded in response. He now uses the wind as an arrow, and as long as he has enough spiritual power, he will not have to worry about having no weapons. The driver's eyes lit up, and he admired his chic methods and praised him repeatedly.

Going out in the morning and coming back late, the Yu family prepares good wine early and pays great attention to the guests, even if they compare with the sumptuous New Year's Eve dinner. The person who has the say in the Yu family now is Yu Ling's uncle Yu Miao. Because his biological son did not survive the corpse transformation, he raised his nephews and nieces as his own children, especially the shrewd and capable Yu Ling.

"Mr. He, I have admired you for a long time. If you miss me from afar, I will punish myself with three glasses of wine!"

Ye Qingrang couldn't handle the atmosphere at the wine table, but He Chengshuang quickly followed and praised: "The wine is good.

" After eating and drinking, the next thing will fall into place.

I thought these people who knew how to perform formations were unusual, but when I saw them, I thought they were very ordinary. They were three men and two women. They were not very old but looked old, and they were not very tall.

The four of them followed Yu Ling and Yu Miao into a secret room. A mysterious circular formation was carved on the floor in the center of the room, and the hollows were filled with fine jade materials. By counting, there were as many as eighteen pieces.

Yu Ling waited for Ye Qingrang to ask first, but he didn't want him to go near the formation, circle around and study it carefully. After reading it, he stood there and thought for a while, and called the leader of the five people to come over.

The leader was actually the youngest woman among the five. Ye Qingrang had already noticed that these people had no spiritual power at all and were really ordinary people, so he decided to find out her pulse.

After letting go of his hand, Ye Qingrang rubbed his fingers and suddenly made a request: "Before I came here, Miss Yu seemed to have said that she was about to advance to the sixth level. I just wanted to see how this formation works. It's better to choose a day than to hit the sun. It's better to finish it together now. I can ensure that Miss Yu can advance smoothly, but after that I want to talk to some formation masters alone."