55

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 55

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 55

times.

Unexpectedly, the originally tight stone wall directly opposite suddenly made a heavy and muffled sound as the stone slabs rubbed against each other. A stone door that was as tall as one person was slowly pushed open, and two men and one woman filed in. The two groups looked at each other across the cold spring, with expressions on their faces. Extremely surprised.

The people who came were all young men and women. The leader was a little older, with two sharp lines between his eyebrows, tight mouth, slightly dark skin color, neither tall nor short, with a straight nose and square mouth, ordinary appearance, and one pair of eyes as fierce as lightning. About thirty or so.

But the man and woman behind him are worth mentioning. The man is in his mid-twenties, with a fair face and no beard, slanted eyebrows and menacing eyes. His long hair is combed back, and he is wearing a blue knee-length coat. , like the wind shaking the jade tree, the clouds covering the ice wheel, what a handsome young man.

The woman in her early twenties next to him is even more beautiful in appearance, with black hair like clouds, eyes like springs, eyebrows like distant mountains, and a nose like jade, red lips, and a belt tied around her slender waist, which makes her even more elegant.

The three people appeared suddenly, all wearing green clothes, like chivalrous and talented men from a famous and decent sect in ancient times. Under the firelight, it was difficult to distinguish the true from the false. I don't know what year it was. At this time, the woman's eyebrows stood upright, her eyes opened angrily, and her mouth was like pearls falling on a plate, making a jingling sound: "Who dares to break into the Yuxu entrance restricted area!"

Ye Qingrang's expression changed for a while, and he ignored her questioning. Instead, he walked quickly to the spring and stretched out his hand to explore the ice lotus. His movements were rough and he didn't care much anymore.

When the woman saw that Ye Qingrang not only did not stop, but instead became more aggressive, she drew out the sword from her waist in anger. There was a crisp sound, and a piece of software as bright as silver jumped out of the scabbard. The woman held the sword in her hand. The flower flicked towards Ye Qingrang, and a wave of waves appeared in the air. Ye Qingrang felt a soft, transparent water light shooting down the air, and it was in front of his eyes in the blink of an eye, and was about to chop down his right hand that was stretched out in the air. !

A ray of blue lightning arrived first, entangled with water in mid-air, the water and thunder merged, crackling, and exploded with dazzling light. The thunder successfully blocked the woman's sword, and the water sword turned into "fireworks" and scattered, dripping into In the cold spring.

This scene made the lines between the eyebrows of the leading man deepen, but the handsome young man behind him couldn't hold himself back. He drew his sword and stepped forward, exchanging glances with the woman. As soon as his sword came out, it became even more dazzling, like a hibiscus emerging, look at its lines, look like the rows of stars when it fades, look at its light, look like muddy water overflowing in a pond, look at its broken pieces, look at the rocks like trivial rocks, look at their His talent is as radiant as ice.