165

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 165

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 165

Sick, he directly took out a bottle of medicine. "Three times a day, only one pill each time. Take it for no more than seven days. If it is not better after a week, you can come back to me."

Zhou Qing took the bottle and was surprised. The tentacles of this medicine bottle were warm and it turned out to be Although the jade is of ordinary quality, it is rare to find. I never expected that Ye Qingrang would be so generous now.

After Ye Qingrang took it out, he realized that something was wrong. In order to preserve the spiritual energy of the elixir, he carved a batch of jade bottles. In fact, they are not worth much now, and they are not very good materials. But in the eyes of others, That won't be the case anymore.

But then I thought about it, no matter how he behaved, people with many thoughts always have their own ideas. With his current strength, there is no need to be too careful.

After getting the benefit, Zhou Qing insisted on paying the reward, but Ye Qingrang didn't refuse. They talked for a few more words and then said goodbye to each other.

After walking far away, Zhou Qing pretended to turn her head inadvertently and saw that Ye Qingrang's back was blurred, but the hands held by the two were particularly clear. Zhou Qing sighed in her heart, turned away and walked straight forward. Turned back.

After playing like this for a few days, Ye Qingrang put down the book and suddenly asked: "Where have He Rong and Zong Yu gone these days?" "They

probably went back to their place of love to linger. You forgot, they were in the Ark before. It's good in the wild woods outside the district." Seeing Ye Qingrang stop reading, He Chengshuang silently followed him and hugged him, but his arm was patted by the book.

"It's true as Hanzhang said, Zong Yu was led astray by He Rong... I don't know if He Rong is willing to go to the big world with us."

He Chengshuang muttered: "With its ability, it is willing to go to the big world." I can go, but its a pity that Zong Yu is not very capable. I cant guess what He Rong will choose.

Actually, Zong Yu has ice spiritual roots and has better qualifications than He Rong. As long as he finds an opportunity, the situation will turn around. ." Ye Qingrang shook his head and chuckled, "It can't bear to be mixed in the crowd with us all day long. It might as well go to the woods to play, otherwise I'm always worried that it will conflict with outsiders and cause big trouble."

As soon as he finished speaking, The communication ring rang immediately. Seeing that it was an unfamiliar number, Ye Qingrang pressed the button to answer the call. A deep male voice came from inside: "Is this Dr. Ye Qingrang Ye?" "

I am."

"A wielder of cyan flames" The black panther is your pet?"

Ye Qing let his heart skip a beat, tightened his fingers, and admitted openly: "Yes."

"In that case, please come downstairs with Mr. He and come with us. , that black panther disemboweled the seven-leatherback turtle raised by our young master, and took away nearly the sixth level of cold fire crystal core!" The