92

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 92

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

92

Walking down the steps

first, Ye Qingrang followed, and went down to Wu Yongbo and hooked his finger, Wu Yongbo's face changed, but there was nowhere to escape, and he was tied into human meat dumplings by dense fine rattans.

Xiao Luo Dacheng and the others saw that he couldn't run away, and they also plucked up the courage to walk towards the "hell" again.

The steps are not short, the more the four of them go down, the brighter the light becomes, after stepping on the ground, I look, there is a protruding stone trough above the head at intervals, I don't know what is in it, the flame is burning brightly. This underground space is quite spacious, and when Ye Qingrang saw the scene in the center clearly, he couldn't help but open his eyes!

It was a small silver snake with two fingers thick, two pairs of fleshy wings in the middle of the snake's body, hairless, covered with silver scales like the body, two coral-like horns erected on both sides of the head, a mouth, and a babbling sound like a kitten, three inches long, and an outstanding appearance.

Hua Hanzhang loved such a unique treasure, and reached out to the hole, wanting to try the temper of the silver snake, but he didn't expect the silver snake to be unguarded, and crawled over with his twisted body and wrapped it around his fingers.

Hua Hanzhang was overjoyed, took out the little silver snake and said to Jiang Ruoyu: "It's a pity that I don't know what this is, and when I see Qing, I have to let him take a good look, maybe he will hear about it."

Jiang Ruoyu saw that he was happy, and he also said happily: "Yes, Xiao Ye knows a lot, then let's go quickly." As he spoke, he grabbed his back with one hand and gently pushed the person outside, walking behind him himself. Hua Hanzhang was in a very good mood, so he didn't bother with him, and said as he walked: "What's the hurry, I..."

Before he finished speaking, a white swaying thing suddenly struck behind him, Jiang Ruoyu's spiritual power did not change rapidly, and stretched out his arm to block it, but he didn't expect this thing to be soft and weak, and he was hit to the ground at once, and the two turned around and looked, and their faces were suddenly like earth.

The wind in the hole in the ground changed rapidly, and the brush flew out like a sharp sword, hitting the stone slab above, cutting out a few traces of Bai Sensen, not counting, the wind sword surged more and more, shooting out in all directions!

Jiang Ruoyu turned around and stopped in front of Hua Hanzhang, but in just an instant, two wind swords were blown on his chest and forehead, and the one on his chest was particularly serious, not to mention cutting the thick clothes, blood gushed out at once.

Jiang Ruo knew that it was not good, so he pushed his backhand, and used sixty percent of his strength, pushed Hua Hanzhang out a few steps at once, and shouted in his mouth: "Get out!"

Hua Hanzhang told himself that he couldn't drag his feet at this time, gritted his teeth and ran out, at this time, a wind sword brush stabbed him in the shoulder, cut through his clothes and brought up a slip of blood, Hua Hanzhang's body shook, and he fell forward, and the brush was two more winds,