115

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 115 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading in

Volumes 115

says.

Hua Hanzhang automatically skipped the little episode just now and asked, "The matter of the other two fifth-order awakened people, I don't know if it's inconvenient for Fang to reveal more?"

Cao Qiudong came with sincerity, and immediately nodded: "One of them is called Ye Rongzhong, the son of a giant in the political world, the Lei family, and another person is called Yue Xun, who is recruited by the business giant Hua family, the fire department, Originally, if Colonel Ding had not been poisoned, he should have returned to become a fifth-order awakened force in the military gold department, but because of a change halfway, he spent a lot of money to recruit me, so the political, military, and business can be regarded as reaching a temporary balance."

When Hua Hanzhang heard a name, he was obviously shocked: "Yue Xun..." Cao Qiudong looked at him, although he was puzzled, he patiently explained: "I heard that he is..."

He is the son of Hua Mingrui's old comrades-in-arms, Hua Mingrui was a soldier when he was young, and he had several brothers who died, and several people followed Hua Mingrui to the sea after being discharged from the army, taking advantage of the wind of the times to make a windfall, but one of them died of stomach cancer because of overwork in the early days of entrepreneurship. Hua Mingrui values the friendship of several people, Yue Xun grew up with Hua Dark Willow and Hua Ming, and directly held important positions in the Fancy Headquarters after graduation. Hua Mingrui has cultivated him a lot over the years, and he actually gained such a big surprise.

Cao Qiudong knew that he shouldn't ask, but blurted out: "How do you know?" "Suddenly I thought that Hua Mingrui has three children, the eldest son Hua Mingyou, the second daughter Hua Dark Willow, and the youngest son, who is also an illegitimate child: Hua Hanzhang!

In the past, Hua Hanzhang may not have been accompanied, so he shook his face and got up and went back to the room, but now he has gone through a lot of difficulties and dangers, and his attitude towards outsiders is a hundred times stronger, showing a good-looking smile: "I haven't officially introduced it yet, my name is Hua Hanzhang, if you are willing to make friends with me after the end of the world, then I am happy."

Hua Mingrui made a bold move in Beijing to build a new business empire in the last days, and now there is a trump card of the fifth-order awakener, which is quite talkative, and many people say that since the end of the world, they have not heard the news of the light flowers in the past, and it seems that it is useless and abandoned by the

Hua family.

Today, Cao Qiudong seems that this is not the case, and what Hua Hanzhang said is also very interesting, she is a straight intestine, and immediately said: "The three forces wanted to recruit me that day, and the one I looked down on the most was the Hua family, businessmen are profit-oriented, mercenary, I don't like it."

Hua Hanzhang laughed: "Happy!" I've made up your friend. Don't just stare at He Chengshuang, when will it be better for a few of us to get together and have a good discussion?

"Really." Cao Qiudong revealed another piece of news: "This time, Beijing has sent several groups of people to different security zones, and the awakened people above the fourth order will be summoned together to enter Beijing to compete and participate in an important mission. Although it is a voluntary principle, the conditions that are prescribed, I am afraid that even the gods will move the hearts of mortals, and only the capital security zone can afford it.