111

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 111 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 111

Issuing a determination not to back down from each other, Ding Jiukang is too confident, Ye Qingrang has to frustrate his spirit, and if he uses the word in everything, he will fall behind, Chen Ying shoulders the great responsibility of Yuxu, and he must not help others work for a lifetime in this life.

On this day, a group of squads returned from outside the safety area of the ark, and two strong men carried a small mountain of monster corpses together, and their faces couldn't hide their joy.

Even if the monster beast has died, the coercion is still lingering, and the staff at the entrance of the district are surprised and inevitably curious: "What kind of monster is this?" Never seen before!

Someone in the

group couldn't hold back for a long time, and boasted seven points true and three points false: "Fourth-order demon beast!" Of course you haven't seen it, it's my Wu Laosan who came out on top!

Immediately, a teammate laughed and scolded: "Wu Laosan, you are so shameless, how can the credit of our nine ghost group and ten people be taken by you alone!"

Wu Laosan was not annoyed, and continued to shake his head and said: "Hey, hey, hey, if you want me to say, let's not fight any of us, it's all the power of this rune!" With that, he held a dark and extremely dull talisman in his hand and raised it high, so that everyone could see clearly that the original yellow talisman paper had faded like this.

Chapter 83: The Past

"Just as we were walking through an intersection, surrounded by weeds and difficult to discern, a demon beast ten thousand times more terrifying than a big insect suddenly jumped out! Nine shadows and ten people, you attack me and defend the front and back, but you are played with by a demon beast in applause, especially me, Wu Laosan! In order to save the lives of his companions, he stood up to block the claws of the demon beast, and was about to make a heroic sacrifice, saying that it was too late and that time was too fast! The golden light of the talisman on his chest skyrocketed, and a sword aura soared into the sky, stabbing into the lower abdomen of the demon beast, killing him with one move!

"Don't look at Wu Laosan's usual silence, today he is so eloquent, you don't have to go out on tasks in the future, and you can earn more than this!"

Everyone laughed along, the atmosphere was rare and casual, and after laughing, many people echoed: "But this talisman is really powerful!" Originally, we knew that Wu Laosan spent fifteen third-order crystal nuclei to buy it, and we laughed at him for being deceived again, but we didn't expect that even fourth-order demon beasts could be easily killed. The

staff suddenly thought of something and suddenly realized: "This talisman should be from the hand of that mysterious person, right?" I heard that the ones he sold before are also quite easy to use, and it is said that every time it comes out, it is taken away by people with a background at a high price, and there are very few fish that slip through the net, this Brother Wu can buy it, fifteen third-order crystal nuclei? I think it's a big advantage! I'll give you fifteen crystal nuclei to buy your life, will you give it?

Everyone who said

these words was thoughtful, and the rumors of the talisman were also said to be more and more mysterious, and later it was even said that it had the effect of bringing the dead back to life, and the three of them became tigers, which was really terrifying, but in the eyes of Ye Qingrang and others, this time it was a little cute.