187

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 187

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 187

When the first round of spiritual power was overdrawn, a day and a night had passed, and the golden scales were finally burned into a ball of pale golden slime.

Exhaling a breath of turbidity, he took medicine to restore his spiritual power. It took him another day and night to turn the silkworm silk into a milky white mass. He tried to melt it with the golden scale liquid. As expected, as soon as the two came into contact, they slid apart, completely repelling the other's intrusion. .

Ye Qingrang smiled slightly, and finally refined the three-star connection. He didn't want to spend two whole days to make the spiritual plant change. If the spiritual power was cut off midway, it would slowly return to its original appearance.

Ye Qingrang smiled bitterly, no longer thinking about rushing forward, and calmed down to restore his condition to its peak before he dared to challenge again. This calcining lasted for five days and nights. When it was completed, his muscles and bones relaxed, and his whole body felt sore.

The slime formed by the three-star connection was only a drop, but Ye Qingrang was afraid that it would change again, so he did not dare to hesitate. As soon as his spiritual energy merged, he urged the three liquids to approach slowly. As he expected, with the three-star connection building a bridge, the golden scale armor and The silkworms finally merged into one, regardless of each other. No matter how they changed in the future, they would not separate.

The Nascent Soul Armor, which is composed of the most rigid and soft things, no longer resists ordinary attacks, but the strong wind that cuts through the void.

He Chengshuang waited for more than a week, and finally looked forward to Ye Qingrang's smooth appearance. Just by looking at his expression, he knew that his armor was ready, and he couldn't help but feel happy.

"Hurry up and call Lao Jiang and Hanzhang to come over and use the armor completely for your own use, so that I won't forget about it."

He Chengshuang leaned over and kissed the person: "Why are you so anxious? They are downstairs. You are in good spirits but your face is very poor. It's not too late to have a good meal and then sleep."

Ye Qingrang couldn't hide his smile and allowed He Chengshuang to bite his lips and talk. After lingering for a while, he pushed away the person and said, "How can I still sleep? Got it, call someone up quickly."

He Chengshuang had no choice but to call someone. Hua Hanzhang couldn't wait any longer, so he quickly pulled Jiang Ruoyu upstairs and couldn't wait to ask, "Let me see!"

Ye Qingrang raised his hand and said four words: Transparent water droplets appear on the palm of your hand, sometimes concave and sometimes convex, but they condense and never disperse. Hua Hanzhang imagined everything, but never thought that the Nascent Soul Armor would look like this. He immediately let out a sigh, with a faint look of disappointment, and said uncertainly: "Is this it?"

Jiang Ruoyu was more direct, and said with a sigh: " These are four small water droplets. Hanzhang thought the armor was particularly beautiful. It should not be golden and majestic, but should be silvery and cool."