169

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 169

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 169

.

"Have you raised any powerful people? " "

Brother Kun sneered, and looked at He Chengshuang with his usual arrogant look, and said in a very disdainful tone: "There's a fart! They are all a bunch of bastards who occupy the latrine and do nothing. Come here and try it with your brothers, and you will still beat them until they scream! "

Chapter 125 It's hard to hide your thoughts

. Although he spoke directly, Hua Hanzhang was amused and praised: "It goes without saying that no one in the country knows how powerful He Chengshuang and Jiang Ruoyu are. Aren't they the ones who came out of Tengchong? "

Brother Kun and the other three felt happy after hearing this. Uncle Li smiled and asked, "Well, Jiang Ruoyu refers to A Jiang? "

"It's me, uncle, and my name was taken from Hanzhang. "

Brother Kun smacked his lips and said, "I told you, you're so elegant. Uncle

Li was overjoyed and nodded: "You should have a serious name. It's no better when you are away than at home. You can't let people call you casually." "

Hua Hanzhang meant the same thing at the beginning, but now she feels a little embarrassed when she thinks about it, but she unexpectedly became close to Uncle Li.

"Xiaohe, Xiaoye, since you are coming back to stay for a long time, why not take over the business again. He

Chengshuang waved his hand and simply refused: "I will still leave in a year or two. I'm afraid there will be no return date after I leave." Uncle Li is an old man here, and A Fei has been with me in the gang all his life. If you can't handle it, ask him to help more. I'll leave it to everyone, good luck. "

Li Yifei is Uncle Li's eldest son. Brother Kun and Dezi looked at each other and understood what He Chengshuang meant. They made many mistakes when they first came out to hang out. Thanks to Uncle Li's protection, they don't have any objections now.

Dezi said happily: "I don't mention it in advance after two years. Anyway, now that the boss is back, I want to see if those idiots who ran to hug other people's thighs still have the face to come out! "

After taking a sip of tea, Ye Qingrang sighed in his heart: "Thankfully, Uncle Li is here, otherwise, with these people alone, Hongyun would have gone away long ago.

"A Fei happened to go out to stock up. It was Miss Yu who placed the order. " "

With a flick of his wrist, the celadon lid hit the rim of the cup, making a stinging sound, startling people for no reason. Ye Qingrang swallowed the tea and asked: "Miss Yu... Yu Ling?

"Xiaoye also recognizes it? " She was one of the few business friends that Xiao He had in the past. After the apocalypse, their family built a road in the Dali Safe Zone and went well. In the past six months, she had taken care of Hongyun's business and helped a lot. We cherish our friendship so much. It's really rare. "

Ye Qingrang suppressed a sneer and glanced at He Chengshuang before speaking: "I just don't know what kind of love she is thinking about? "

No matter what, Yu Ling will always come. This is something that has been agreed upon in the first place, and He Chengshuang did not deliberately conceal his return this time. People who are interested will know sooner or later.