60

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 60

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 60.

Her originally pink lips turned pale, and she sat down on the ground without caring about her image. Ye Qingrang took out a roll of gauze from his backpack and threw it at Chen Ying. Chen Ying took it and smelled of medicine.

"The gauze has been coated with hemostatic medicine, just wrap it around her."

Chen Ying handed the gauze to Yi Chunjun, but You Xiaoyu didn't appreciate it. She pushed Yi Chunjun's hand away and shouted, "Who is it?" What made me become like this? Who knows what is in here? He dared not use it even if he dared to give it to me!"

Yi Chunjun was so angry that You Xiaoyu wanted to laugh. He pulled her foot and wrapped it in gauze in a few strokes. When I went up to it, the medicine soaked into the wound. Instead of feeling any pain, there was a slight cooling sensation, and even the pain was reduced a bit. It looked like a good elixir. You Xiaoyu was stunned, and no matter how stupid he was, he didn't dare to say anything nonsense.

You Xiaoyu's five elements belong to water. As long as you calm down your Qi and circulate your spiritual power, it will be very beneficial to the recovery of injuries. Chen Ying saw that she was restless and a little injury or pain disturbed her spirit, so she guided in a low voice: "Qi sinks in Dantian, hold on tight." Come back and think less about what you have and what you don't have."

You Xiaoyu's eyes turned red after hearing his scolding, and she subconsciously looked at Yi Chunjun. This time, Yi Chunjun did not speak out for her, but stood up again and stared. Look at He Rong. She felt aggrieved but didn't dare to say anything, so she had no choice but to sit up cross-legged and meditate as Chen Ying said.

After He Rong was frozen by Zong Yu five times in a row, the green flames on his body gradually died down. By the sixth time, He Rong's body had returned to normal. This moment was already at the last moment!

The ice covering He Rong's head was the first to break with a crack, and gradually his eyes spread to the whole body. He Rong's whole body trembled, and the ice broke apart. Many ice fragments hit the onlookers, and Ye Qing Rang ignored it and stared carefully with his eyes open, fearing that something might happen to He Rong.

The ice layer broke open, revealing He Rong's original shape. Ye Qing let his eyes shrink almost undetectably. He Rong's entire fur was burned and stuck to his body like coke. His head was wrapped in a black thing, leaving only the exposed surface. A pair of beast eyes. It walked towards a calf-high stone nearby. As it walked, the "charcoal" on its body peeled off one after another, and it could be vaguely seen through the gaps that it was still dark inside.

He Rong came to the stone and swept the one-meter-long leopard tail from bottom to top. The large stone weighing a hundred kilograms was blown away in the air and hit a yellow cedar as thick as a person's waist behind with a snap. On the tree, the trunk was broken in the air, and He Rong just used the stone as a whetstone. With the force of the whip, all the charred black on the tail cracked.

At the same time, He Rong's body pressed down slightly, his limbs bulged, and his back bulged slightly. The "char" spread from the tip of his tail to his head, which was stretched by the swollen body. He Rong shook his body, shook the wreckage to the ground, and opened his mouth. There was a long, low roar, which was extremely oppressive. As the charcoal on the head collapsed, a pair of canines as long as the index finger and as thick as the index finger protruded from both sides of the upper jaw, slightly bent inward, and shrank inward to hide as the mouth was closed.