107

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 107 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

in Separate Volumes 107

My heart hurts too!

After the

incident, Cheng Lao was really sad, but it was a pity that he was not sure that he could cure the patient, and secondly, he was soft-spoken, and he couldn't think of a way to get justice for Bu Tian.

"Let's talk about the details of this group of people first, this time the people sent by Beijing to our security zone do have serious business, these are directly handed over to local officials, I definitely can't know, the second is Ding Jiukang's illness, he is the third generation of red, his family is deep, and he also has two bars and four stars on his shoulders. In my opinion, he is a rare figure, his ability is close to the fifth order, according to his own words, he once led people to encircle and suppress a fourth-order poisonous insect cave outside the capital, so as not to bring harm to innocent people with this flying insect, he made great contributions to that mission, and the fourth-order crystal nucleus handed over was basically given to him to cultivate.

Cheng Lao moistened his throat and continued: "The world is impermanent, this batch of fourth-order crystal nuclei actually contains the toxins of demon beasts, and it is too late for him to find out over time. visited the famous doctors in the capital, but everyone was helpless. When he came to Hangzhou this time, he also had the intention of asking the fourth-order water system awakened people to be treated, but it was a pity that the healing ability of the water system was far less effective than that of the wood system, but none of the wood system awakened people broke through the fourth order, and the toxins in Shang Ding Jiukang's body were defeated and retreated!

Speaking of this, Cheng's old words bring out the meaning of willows and flowers: "But if it's you!" Xiaoye, there is a great hope of success!

Ye Qingrang also laughed: "Isn't this the purpose of my trip to you?" As long as I have your introduction, I can save a lot of unnecessary effort! The

people who came to the door came far faster than Ye Qingrang imagined, it seems that Ding Jiukang's situation is even worse than the outside world imagined, there is inevitably no intention of rushing to the doctor when he is sick, and the people who come to invite him do not attach great importance to Ye Qingrang's attitude.

Ye Qingrang still smiled decently when he saw this, but he refused: "This disease is not a big deal, can it be treated, it just depends on whether you are in a good mood or not." The

person who came was angry at first, Ding's family visited all the capable people, and no one dared to boast about Haikou, but seeing Ye Qingrang's appearance and free and easy posture, he couldn't help but believe it in anger and turned back to report.

The next day, the visitors really changed, a plain-clothed woman came to the door with three men in military uniforms, He Chengshuang observed the fluctuation of spiritual power, and the four of them turned out to be fourth-order awakened people!

The woman has a superior temperament that cannot be concealed, although the identities of these four people show enough importance to Ye Qingrang, but the woman is about Xi to give orders, and her words are cold and hard: "Mr. Ye, your medical skills are guaranteed by Cheng Lao, we are still quite trusted, please come with us."