179

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 179

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 179

, take them all out and use them. When you go back later, be sure to kill one or two eighth-level zombie monsters, and then join forces to hold down a few, helping the pair to solve the source of this trouble and seek a glimmer of hope! "

After He Chengshuang and the others lost sight of the three figures, the attack suddenly doubled in intensity. It's a shame that the weirdo relied on the power of the corpse monster to hide behind and not fight head-on. He Chengshuang was unable to do anything to him for a while.

"I have shared a lot of the power of Xuan Lei to give him. Those three people, you are really like a soft-legged shrimp when you move your hands now! Where have all the great skills gone? "

Seeing that He Chengshuang ignored all his words and still used both offensive and defensive moves, with no signs of impatience and messiness at all, he couldn't help but feel angry: "Your good lover and good brother are nothing more than that! If I were really affectionate and righteous, could I just leave you and run away like that? I thought you were the smartest among the four, but I didn't expect you to be a 'living Bodhisattva'! "

He Chengshuang really didn't bother to talk nonsense with him, and he really couldn't tell the difference. The thunder power specially distributed to protect the three people was heavy, which greatly weakened his combat power.

Just when he was thinking about how to deal with it, a wave of thunder in his body Yuan Ying suddenly trembled with joy, He Chengshuang's face darkened, and he glanced sideways, but found nothing strange.

But He Chengshuang's sense of his own thunder source was absolutely infallible, his mind was spinning, his pace suddenly changed, and many changes occurred. The weirdo came out in time. Sensing it, and fearing that he was going to use some drastic means again, he moved his lips and tongue, and summoned two red-chained corpses to protect him, slightly behind where he was standing.

Sure enough, he had just finished the deployment, and there was a low tremor in the throat of the red-chained corpses, The snake's tail twisted, and it instantly caught the mysterious thunder that jumped out from both sides of the weirdo.

This unpredictable move made the weirdo very proud, and he laughed weirdly: "If you have this ability, you are not far from death." "

As he was about to finish his words, the wind behind his head suddenly sounded. The weirdo's scalp went numb. He reacted very quickly and pounced forward. He flicked back his wide cuffs, and a whole swarm of black insects flew out.

The air was instantly filled with an unpleasant smell of burning. He Rong saw that his fire lotus did not hit the target, lowered his body and issued a low warning sound.

The weirdo stumbled to stabilize his body, and heard two loud noises. His expression was distorted, and he turned around and looked back. The three people who were running away from He Chengshuang didn't know when they came around behind him! What's more, they didn't know what method was used. Not only him, but even the red-chained corpse didn't notice it! The

light splitting sword was sharp, and the red-chained corpse didn't have time to turn around. Hua Hanzhang's head was cut off flatly, and the next moment the crystal core in the chest was dug out,