10

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 10

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume read 10

people, it will growl and kick the food away.

Ye Qingrang observed for a while and felt that the Black Panther only believed that He Chengshuang was the strong one, and feeding the weak was equivalent to charity, and he was determined not to compromise.

But Ye Qingrang's most troublesome problem at the moment is cultivation. In addition to going out to deal with work matters, He Chengshuang has to stay with him when he has time. If he imagines staying in seclusion in a room for several days like before, he simply can't do it. , but he couldn't refuse He Chengshuang every time.

"If you stay in the room for two or three days, you really can't find a reasonable explanation." Ye Qingrang made an excuse for himself in his heart.

With a click, Ye Qingrang heard the door being opened and brought out the last bowl of food from the kitchen: "I came back at the right time today. I just finished frying the last dish."

He Chengshuang looked at the young man in front of him who was wearing a simple white T-shirt and cotton trousers. , there was no smile on Ye Qingrang's face, but the corners of his mouth were slightly raised. Unless he was angry or pursed his lips and looked cold, he seemed to be smiling but not smiling at all times.

This man was also wearing a dark blue apron. He Chengshuang felt that everything in front of him was so beautiful, and he dyed this living room that had always been cold and cold with warm colors.

Ye Qing asked him to propose cooking first, because although He Chengshuang didn't socialize much, he ate very irregularly and was not picky about food at all. It didn't matter whether it tasted good or not. The food he bought for him was also not in line with Ye Qing. He is from the south and eats light and exquisite food. Now that he has embarked on the path of spiritual practice, he also pays attention to his daily health.

The kitchen in He Chengshuang's home was just a decoration, with no kitchen utensils at all. At first, Ye Qingrang was worried that he wouldn't like the noise and fumes of cooking at home, so he persuaded him tactfully: "You are young now and are light and strong. I don't think there is anything wrong with it." , but if things go on like this, there will be more injuries in the body, and it will be painful

when an attack occurs." What he didn't know was that when He Chengshuang heard Ye Qingrang saying that he wanted to cook the food himself, he could no longer calm down and asked Lao Jiang to immediately go and take care of it. The kitchen was ready, but Lao Jiang and a group of boys had never done this before, struggling among a lot of kitchen utensils and ingredients. Because they didn't know how to choose, they simply bought a lot.

He Chengshuang had already thought about it. No matter how unpalatable Ye Qingrang's cooking was, he would not frown. But after he ate it, he secretly decided that he would never let Ye Qingrang cook a grain of rice for others in the future. Unfortunately, this is naturally impossible to do.

When eating for the first time, He Chengshuang asked: "Qingrang, have you ever learned anything about it?"

Ye Qingrang served him a bowl of fresh bamboo shoots and old duck soup: "If your parents divorced when you were six years old and you couldn't get care from your mother, If you live with a father who doesn't care about the family at all, your cooking skills won't be too bad."