91

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 91 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

91

Spread out at least the ability to survive and protect yourself, maybe you will meet your companions elsewhere.

Wu Yongbo nodded again and again: "Yes, yes, in fact, we have detected before we came, and there are not too many powerful creatures in the grotto, let alone zombies, so we are not equipped with too many defense forces, and most of the people who come are talents in the field of science, as for the companions who were with me, they lost their lives because they were seriously injured when they fell."

He Chengshuang frowned: "Do we want to turn around like this without a clue?"

Wu Yongbo hurriedly interjected: "That's not it, we have a code mark that only our own people know." As he spoke, he took a few steps forward, pointed to a newly engraved symbol and said, "That's it."

Ye Qingrang looked down, and sure enough, there was a strange-shaped mark, the scratches were very new, and it was obviously carved in the past few days.

Wu Yongbo explained: "The symbol points in the direction of the north, and I think it is right to follow here."

He Chengshuang stared at him, his eyes were indescribably dangerous, and he spit out cold words: "You come to lead the way." Chapter

68 Wind Nest Lost Soul

After

Hua Hanzhang entered the stone room, he found that there was something strange under his feet, and when he looked down, the floor of the stone room was as pitted as the four walls, and it seemed that it was paved with the same material.

Hua Hanzhang walked forward slowly, dozens of steps away, walked for several minutes, until he came to the silkworm cocoon, and saw no accidents, and couldn't help frowning: "Is it really me who is a soldier?" Holding

the bowstring in his hand, he took one end and gently touched the cocoon, which was slightly dented, and the creature inside noticed the movement, and happily rushed over and circled around the place where it had been sunken, and let out a crisp cry.

Hua Hanzhang felt its closeness, couldn't help but be happy, considering whether to break the cocoon and release it, he saw that the light in the cocoon was getting darker and darker, and he took two steps back in fright, the spiritual power was stimulated, the whole body flowed, and a pair of eyes emitted a faint light in the dark, and the movement in the stone room was seen clearly!

I saw that the airflow at the mouth of the ventilated cave under the silkworm cocoon changed, and countless strong winds tore through the void and rushed up at a terrifying speed! Hua Hanzhang was too close, and his face was hurt by the wind overflowing airflow, and his spiritual power exploded again, so he felt better. The creatures in the cocoon let out a cry of joy, the cocoon was not washed away by the wind, but slightly raised, dripping and rotating at high speed, like a greedy mouth, absorbing all the endless strong winds, a minute later, the wind tends to stabilize, and the cocoon creatures call in a low voice, and the light shines!

Swallowing the wind and turning light, Hua Hanzhang can't wait for his eyes to penetrate the cocoon to get a glimpse of what is sacred? But Jiang Ruoyu's thinking direction is different, he relies on instinct to act more, and he always feels that something is wrong in his heart, so he grabbed Hua Hanzhang, who was eager to try, and said: "It's so strange here, Boss He and Xiao Ye are not here, I don't think we are in a hurry, or we can meet them first and then come here to find out."