9

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 9

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 9

There are two yellow lines running from the eyes to the mouth.

Ye Qing asked Chao He Chengshuang to say: "The bones of the hind legs are out of place. It should have been injured a long time ago but did not grow well, but the other wounds are all man-made."

He Chengshuang didn't know what he thought of, with a dark expression on his face. Unhappy, he just snorted coldly. Ye Qingrang looked at him with anger in his eyes. He didn't know where this offended him, but he did disdain the way those people tortured the panther: "Chengshuang, I want to keep this leopard. Do you have a place to stay?"

He Chengshuang was about to say yes, but suddenly his eyes looked sharply into the distance, and the black panther suddenly became angry, raised his head and roared in a low voice, even showing his teeth. It smelled of this group of people. It's really disgusting.

Sure enough, the three men separated from the grass and got out. It was only a matter of time before they followed the blood stains left by the black panther. If it weren't for He Chengshuang and Ye Qingrang, the black panther's fate would probably have ended today.

The three men were quite surprised when they suddenly saw He Chengshuang and the two men. They also noticed that they were standing next to the black panther with unkind expressions. They immediately clenched the penis and penis in their hands and became vigilant.

A short and fat man stepped forward first and said with a smile: "Brothers, do you think you are also here to hunt? This leopard was lost by us just now, so let us take it back." Chapter 7 Raising leopard leaves

in the courtyard

Qing Rang made up his mind to keep the black panther and didn't want to cause any more trouble, so he tried to negotiate: "I really like this black panther, but it's a pity that you guys met it first. How about this? How much is it? You give me a price." , we bought it."

A look of embarrassment flashed across the face of the short, fat man. Just when he was about to refuse, a tall man with a beard behind him looked at Ye Qingrang with a fair and clean student look. He opened his mouth and cursed: "Third Master. Are you able to afford the goods you ordered? Where did you get the pretty face selling ass? Get out of here!" It

would have been fine if he had pointed it at He Chengshuang, but he cursed at Ye Qingrang. He Chengshuang suddenly changed his eyes and pulled out The other gun behind his waist raised his hand, his beard suddenly raised, the back of his head fell to the ground, his eyes were still staring at the boss, he twitched for a few seconds, then blood came out of his mouth, and he died.

The fat man didn't react in time, but the man standing next to the bearded man was quite frightened. It's not like they didn't have blood on their hands, but someone like He Chengshuang who attacked without saying a word was scarier than the devil.

Ye Qingrang was also taken aback. It was still the legal period, and He Chengshuang dared to do anything. But thinking that he had murderous intentions because of Beard's words, he felt a lot of emotions in his heart.

The face of the short and fat man changed, and the hand holding the gun trembled slightly. When he saw He Chengshuang's face smeared with paint, he cursed in his heart and begged for mercy: "It turns out to be Boss He! We don't want the leopard anymore. Boss He will be the one today." You've never met us, right? Your grudge with Third Master has nothing to do with us small business owners!"