183

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 183

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13-

part volume reading 183

Ye Qingrang saw that he was speaking so recklessly, and it was too late to stop him, so he sighed alone.

A Buddha's chant came through the air, and the words were deep and deep, with the force of penetrating into the wood. Footsteps came one after another, and six bald monks appeared in front of the four of them.

These six people are of varying ages, but they all have weathered faces. A string of wooden beads hangs around their necks. Their clothes are gray and covered with patches. There is a big bag tied behind their backs, bulging with luggage. Even in the end of the world, they look like They are all quite poor.

When the six people saw the three black iron corpses lying on the ground, they took off the strings of Buddhist beads from their necks, raised their hands and threw them. The six strings of wooden beads emitted a golden light in the air, and they were inserted into the corpse monster's body.

Xuan Tiezhi showed no anger when facing the wooden Buddha beads. He didn't hide or run, and he was tied up obediently.

Ye Qingrang moved the lotus platform, and four people and one leopard left the swamp area and stepped onto the ground.

The six people saluted together, and the eldest monk congratulated Ye Qingrang: "Congratulations to the benefactor for successfully surviving the disaster."

Ye Qingrang returned the gift and said with a slight smile: "I'm just kidding, can you ask the master for advice? Are you here specifically for this weirdo who controls corpses?"

The old monk nodded and said: "Exactly."

He Chengshuang looked stern and was about to speak, but Ye Qingrang said first: "We are here to find a spirit to implant. City, I never expected to encounter such a thing. I just dont know what the masters opinion is?

This man was originally an academic in Maoshan, and went out to wander after the end of the world. He has evil intentions and has had conflicts with my senior brothers in the past. , I dont want to come here to make trouble in the end.

Several masters traveled across mountains and rivers to get rid of this person. This kind of ambition is beyond the reach of ordinary people.

The old monk looked at Hua Hanzhang who was talking and smiled slightly, like everything They all knew it, but there was no sense of ridicule: "The donor is overly complimentary. I didn't know he was in Wuliang Mountain City, but someone specially came to invite a few poor monks to come here."

Hua Hanzhang's face He was startled, but couldn't help but asked out of curiosity: "Does anyone know what's going on here? Who is he?" Ye Qingrang's smile gradually turned cold, and he asked and answered: "Is he from the Forbidden Safety Zone

?"

The monk didn't lie, and answered honestly: "Yes."

"No wonder..." Hua Hanzhang understood immediately, with anger in his words, "Only the forces there can detect the situation in Wuliang Mountain City and have reliable information. You are the only ones who will set out to come, so who are we? Could it be that we have been plotted?"