32

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 32

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 32

There was a faint layer of gray and reddish blood on the face, neck and hands.

Lao Jiang ignored the dirt all over Hua Hanzhang's body and stretched out his hand to touch his forehead. His tentacles were hot. He stayed outside for a long time in a temperature of only a few degrees. The temperature on his hands was much lower than that of Hua Hanzhang. Hua Hanzhang was shocked by the air-conditioning. His thick eyelashes fluttered a few times like butterflies piercing flowers, and his eyes opened slightly for several seconds. Only then did he see the figure in front of him clearly.

Lao Jiang bent over, his tall body covering Hua Hanzhang, which was extremely oppressive. Hua Hanzhang confusedly thought that the group of people were chasing after him, so he tried to touch his waist with his backhand. Jiang easily stopped him and explained: "I'm just passing by, do you want to help?"

Hua Hanzhang coughed twice, confirming that there was no such person among the people chasing him before, and quickly grabbed Lao Jiang's sleeve and gritted his teeth: "Sir, I seem to have a fever. The injuries on my body are man-made, not zombies. You can rest assured. If it's convenient, can you take me to a place to rest for a while?"

Lao Jiang straightened up and looked towards a path. After a few minutes, He confirmed for a second: "Someone is coming."

Hua Hanzhang looked serious and admitted: "They are my enemies. Please help me, sir. I will be greatly thanked!" After speaking, he gritted his teeth and pulled off the hair hanging from his neck. He handed the jade plaque to Lao Jiang: "I have worn this jade plaque for twenty years. It is considered my sincerity. As long as you send me to a safe area, you can make whatever conditions you want!"

Lao Jiang finally followed He Chengshuang. After years of jade business, I took a jade plaque and saw it was a piece of ice jadeite about six centimeters high and four centimeters wide. It was moist and translucent, with rich floating flowers. It was engraved with mountains and pavilions, and there were clear streams and turbulent flows. The egret rises up from the blue sky. The pattern on the back is exquisite and simple, and the lower end is engraved with the word Hanzhang.

Lao Jiang was not interested at first, but after seeing the word "Hanzhang", he touched the hidden pocket inside his coat with his fingers and said: "It's useless to escape. You and I should cooperate inside and outside to get rid of these people completely. "

When Hua Hanzhang heard Lao Jiang's decisive killing strategy, he was surprised but calmed down. He thought to himself: "Look at his appearance, let alone fear. He seems to be very familiar with this kind of thing. It seems that he accidentally shot him today. I encountered a ruthless person, or if I really encountered a person who is greedy for money and afraid of death, I may not be able to escape today!"

Lao Jiang retreated to the back and hid in the green bushes. As for the black panther, if it was hidden in the darkness , even Lao Jiang couldn't easily find its traces. Hua Hanzhang closed his eyes and lay on the seat, but his right hand touched the gun and clasped it, pretending to be unconscious after a car crash.

In less than a minute, the roar of the locomotive came from far away, and five men, all well-packed from beginning to end, rode their bicycles to surround them. One of them shouted: "The car crashed, damn, you're not going to die, are you?" As he spoke, he turned over and got out of the car, cursing, but cautiously holding the gun and pointing it at the talent as he slowly approached.