148

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 148

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading in

Separate Volumes 148

I saw He Chengshuang striding forward from a distance, he was tall and long-legged, walking with wind and wind, and extremely fast, Ye Qingrang finally caught up with him, and he didn't care about the Cheng family maids who appeared around him from time to time, so he grabbed He Chengshuang's arms and said, "Chengshuang, let's go back and talk about it slowly, okay?"

He Chengshuang rarely saw an anxious and helpless look on Ye Qing's face, and every time it was for his business, he couldn't bear it after all, so he slowed down and said, "Okay." But he didn't take Ye Qingrang's hand.

The two were escorted home by the driver, who closed the door and talked. It was Ye Qingrang who opened his mouth first: "What Cheng said today is just a way for us to choose, and we don't have to do it, why do you want to make my face in front of outsiders?"

Ye Qingrang thought about it, he was really a little aggrieved, He Chengshuang sensed his thoughts, and replied: "I care so much that I lose my mind, because I know you too well, you are plain and gentle, but in fact your heart is cold, and you are more obsessed with cultivating the truth than me, there is such an opportunity in front of you, you must be moved and persistent." Maybe the worst thing for you to give it a go is death, but I can't stand it.

"But you have always acted decisively, and I have not seen you put your life in your heart."

"It's different! Qingrang, you are very clear in your heart. No matter how great the danger encountered in the past is, it is always in your imagination, but what Hongmeng spiritual source is reshaped, isn't it no different from reincarnation? How do you make me accept such a metaphysics that is beyond modern cognition?

Ye Qingrang said helplessly: "You have successfully married the Dan, and I have also built a foundation early, and the cultivation of the truth has entered the right path, isn't this the best proof?" It proves that the big world does have a deeper existence, perhaps it is one of the big forces that has left a psychic door on our planet, is there really someone who has the power to open up the world and move mountains and reclaim the sea in ancient legends? Of course, people are not mud changes, but does Nuwa's statement of creating people imply anything? What is the evolutionary opportunity of apes? I'd like to find out, and for good reason.

He Chengshuang was silent for a long time, only staring at Ye Qingrang carefully, Ye Qingrang's heart was full of distractions, and for a while he wondered if he would simply veto himself unreasonably, and then felt that Fang Cai had just said too much, deliberately putting aside life and death to make

He Chengshuang unhappy, and suddenly felt that it was too early to say that the matter of the five doors was too early, and it would take a lot of time for them to have enough ability to face it, so why not give in for the time being, and then slowly persuade their lover in the future?

After making up his mind, Ye Qingrang was about to speak, but he heard He Chengshuang ask again: "Even if Yuanying can successfully enter another world and reincarnate and cultivate, can you and I be the same person at that time and now?" Memories are scattered with the wind, will we pass by and become strangers? This is not my unfounded fear, but a real fear.