93

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 93 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13 Reading

93

Gradually felt full, turned his head and shook his tail and wanted to leave, but his head was held down by Hua Hanzhang, forcing it to continue to absorb, the silver snake's body expanded at a speed visible to the naked eye, from three inches long to half a meter long, and the snake's tail was like a whip snapping in the air.

Hua Hanzhang was also uncomfortable, the spiritual power was too late to be transmitted, the skin burst out of the bloody mouths, and the blood water gushed out, mixed with the dirty impurities discharged before, and a face was shaped like a wild ghost!

Seeing this, Xiao Luo was so frightened that he took a step back, covered his mouth and nose, and his eyes were incredulous. On the bluestone round platform in the center of the basement, several corpses were lying horizontally, their clothes had been stripped naked, and they were lying there naked face □□ the ground, and several large cuts of different depths were cut on their bodies by sharp weapons, and the blood from the wounds had coagulated, purple and black, with stumps and broken arms, everywhere!

In the center of the round platform, a person sat cross-legged, stabbing a middle-aged woman with a knife, and the blood suddenly gushed out, dripping into the depression of the pattern of the stone platform below, flowing along the lines.

The woman was already dying, only let out a muffled snort, and looked at the four people who came down, her eyes were blank. He Chengshuang looked at them one by one, and finally fixed his eyes on a clay spear growing from the ground on the side of the round platform, the head of the clay spear was holding a human head, and his face was covered with blood, it was Zhou Huai!

Look at the murderous maniac, his pants are tattered, he is wearing a patrol coat, obviously stripped from the dead man's body, his hair is messy like straw, knotted together in strands of east and west, and his face and hands are dirtier than a beggar, and he is looking at He Chengshuang at this moment, smiling strangely, revealing a mouthful of black and yellow teeth, and exclaiming: "It's so good!"

Ye Qingrang stared at the raised milky white jade in the center of the stone platform, and in the middle of the jade was engraved an incomprehensible symbol that Ye Qingrang would never forget, the door, another door!

Ye Qingrang has cultivated so far, and he has the ability to never forget, so he found that this "door" symbol is slightly different from that of the star picking platform, I can't tell what is different, but the twists and turns of the strokes are different, Ye Qingrang was shocked, and wanted to take a closer look, but the symbol suddenly burst out into the sky, the blood mist spread all over the sky, and the broken corpse on the round platform stood up straight like a firewood stick! The corpse's eyes widened angrily, and his expression was unwilling to fly into the air towards Ye Qingrang!

Ye Qing's back was cold, and he raised his hand to use a thousand tenacity vines to control the enemy, but the spiritual power in his body was empty, and he was shocked to recite the spiritual formula, but he couldn't memorize it after reciting two sentences, and he forgot all the mantra that was ripe with rolling melons! Ye Qingrang shouted eagerly: "Pairs!" "Turn your head and look, where is there still the shadow of He Chengshuang! On the contrary, Xiao Luo and Dacheng held daggers in their hands, smiling cruelly to block his way, and a person walked down on the steps, it was Wu Yongbo who was tied up by him!