39

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 39

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 39

smashed into pieces, and there were still bloody pieces on the blade when it was pulled out.

He switched the double blade to his left hand, and pulled out the single blade on his left arm with his right hand. He crossed his hands to block the knife coming from the last person. He raised his right knee and hit the opponent's stomach with a heavy blow. Lao Jiang was taller than Better than ordinary people, and the strength of his legs is amazing. In the past, he used this move without any disadvantage, but now when he raised his legs, he felt that his strength was far less than usual. With one move, the person who came was not beaten like the people in the mall before. He vomited blood, but he only bent down slightly after being hit, and then he recovered, pulled his penis downward from the gap, and stabbed Lao Jiang's abdomen.

As soon as Lao Jiang saw his gesture, he knew something was wrong. He let go of one hand and grabbed the other person's wrist. However, he was already a step too late. The tip of his penis pierced into the flesh. Lao Jiang pinched the wrist and held it firmly. Before the slender scraper penetrated his liver, Lao Jiang's five fingers were like iron, and it was painful to hold them tightly. His hand was paralyzed and he couldn't control it. He couldn't hold the handle of the knife in just a few seconds, so he had to let go. The stab was not deep. After letting go, it fell downwards, making a crisp sound when it hit the ground.

Lao Jiang swung his single blade across his hand, but the opponent was not as strong as others, but he was also agile. He stepped back, moved left and right to deal with Lao Jiang, just to kill Lao Jiang's energy and wait for him to be unable to follow up before launching a decisive blow. .

How could Lao Jiang not understand what he was thinking? He took a deep breath of cold air and his spiritual power surged. A large piece of ground in front of him suddenly became soft. The last remaining pursuer probably forgot all the strange events before and was unaware of his situation. His feet sank into the soil. Lao Jiang controlled his spiritual power and turned the soft mud into solid soil again, holding his feet in place. The man suddenly lost his balance, leaned back while waving his hands, and fell to the cold ground. Lao Jiang rushed forward, stabbed the man in the heart with a knife, and nailed the man to the ground.

After dealing with this group of people, Lao Jiang no longer had time to take care of the only bastard who escaped. He returned to the corner where Hua Hanzhang was hiding and opened the bundles of cardboard to check. He saw that Hua Hanzhang was breathing steadily and his cheeks were pink. , curled up on the cardboard and sleeping soundly, with his red lips pursed, and the turmoil and fighting in the outside world failed to disturb him in the slightest.

After the brief but thrilling confrontation just now, Lao Jiang's spiritual energy in his body was exhausted and his feet felt weak. However, he did not dare to waste a second. He picked up Hua Hanzhang and ran outside. The road he had observed on the roof before was now forgotten. Everything was clear, and he was afraid that he would not be able to tell where he was, so he had to risk some danger to go to the iconic location.

Not long after running, he passed by a community clinic. He opened the glass door and walked in. Two people inside, an old man and a young man, saw Lao Jiang with a black face and covered in blood. He also brought a man who was obviously unconscious. The young girl screamed out in fright, and was scratched by Lao Jiang with a knife. She quickly covered her mouth and did not dare to move.